Come back Gary Megson

Ginger obsession is a most worrying thing!............This devotion to Megson is like a disease that needs to be illiminated!...........Beware in the woods tonight cos LJG has a very nasty bite!...........And please! My masculinity is enhanced when walking Leroy!...........The chicks love him!.he's a reight fanny magnet! :stuwinky:

So you take your cat into woods to get women.

Please, please seek psychiatric help soon.

The Cult will pray for you. Get well soon.

gary megson

So you take your cat into woods to get women.

Please, please seek psychiatric help soon.

The Cult will pray for you. Get well soon.

gary megson

Well does worshipping gary megson enhance your sex life!.....I very much doubt it Sim...........

Take a bit of advice from your uncle Buzz!.............Get a cat!!.....take it for walks!..........Loads of totty! :stuwinky:

Edited by Buzz

Well does worshipping gary megson enhance your sex life!.....I very much doubt it Sim...........

Take a bit of advice from your uncle Buzz!.............Get a cat cat!!.....take it for walks!..........Loads of totty! :stuwinky:

You CANNOT beat a yellow Labrador pup for getting female attention.

MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON

MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON

gary megson

Is a cat cat like a Kit Kat?

lol

Edited by Simaniac Owl

You CANNOT beat a yellow Labrador pup for getting female attention.

MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON

MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON MEGSON

gary megson

Is a cat cat like a Kit Kat?

lol

You haven't seen Leroy Jethro Gibbs!!!......He's beautiful!...........Slick and sexy!......Just like :stuwinky: footbal will be next season!!

Can just imagine it!...........Megson comes back!!!..........One dimentional hoof ball is quickly nullified by other teams...........DC comes into dressing room to find out whats going on ( after all it is his dressing room!) Meggo call him a nasty name!...........sacking number 2!

Edited by Buzz

Can just imagine it!...........Megson comes back!!!..........One dimentional hoof ball is quickly nullified by other teams...........DC comes into dressing room to find out whats going on ( after all it is his dressing room!) Meggo call him a nasty name!...........sacking number 2!

Buzz. The Cult is seriously worried about you. I implore you to seek help.

Be at set-piece.

Never felt at so much peace with myself!.........the Gray mist is like a protective shroud around me and Leroy!..............I only answer to my father and the lord my God!....If only the gingers could feel the love of Gray!.........Open your hearts to the messiah!...Admire the amazing tactition that is Stuart Gray as he takes us to the promised land"

Never felt at so much peace with myself!.........the Gray mist is like a protective shroud around me and Leroy!..............I only answer to my father and the lord my God!....If only the gingers could feel the love of Gray!.........Open your hearts to the messiah!...Admire the amazing tactition that is Stuart Gray as he takes us to the promised land"

Stop denying the fact you need help.

Please

Oh Sim!.The most dissalusioned of them all!.............the ginger drug has been put in the water where you live!..........it poisons your very soul!............the monks have a cure Sim so do not dispair!!......Come!............Join!.............Believe! :stuwinky:

Oh Sim!.The most dissalusioned of them all!.............the ginger drug has been put in the water where you live!..........it poisons your very soul!............the monks have a cure Sim so do not dispair!!......Come!............Join!.............Believe! :stuwinky:

Seek help now Buzz. Please.

Sim!..............I feel your comments are just a cry for help!...........you want to break free from the hold the ginger has on you!...............do not dispair Sim!...........you are welcome to the monastary at any time!.............help is at hand my friend! :stuwinky:

Greno woods!....No WIFI in  Greno woods!.......You are all pretenders, rakes and charlatans!.................LJG has scoured the woods to find not one ginger in the vacinity!.....you are all hiding in your bedrooms!, scared to come out to face the Gray!.............The unstoppable Gray revolution will swallow you up!...........you are defeated without Leroy Jethro Gibbs having to swing a paw in anger! :stuwinky:  lol

This thread was the best thing on owlstalk until buzz came along and made it all homo erotic

Now its all about bumming, blowing on big horns and gay warrior monks in assless leather chaps