What's the most memorable league match you've been to?

Wednesday v Hartlepool at the millennium. It really felt like we were back and the relief of not having to play in the pub league and in the JPT was immense. Shame we sold all the best players from that team and went down again.

Some would argue that this wasnt a league game.

Guest Gazzaswfc

Went to Cowdenbeath v Stranraer few years ago on a wet Tuesday night was a 0-0 draw in front of 300 die hard fans no shots on target but was a great game I tend to watch DVD of the game at least once a week happy days

Kaiserslautern away.

Ears already ringing as i hadnt learnt the 'blow through your ears' trick on planes.

Not having any german money.

Best Hirst goal ever.

Worst Hirst tragedy ever.

Bumping into all the players at the tiny airport.

Ears ringing even worse on coach back from Manc airport.

Guest Steve French

Vs Heaven 17, 1981. League scored a blinder with Dont You Want Me. The air was awash with the smell of desperation from Glenn and the cheap perfume of Jo and Sue.

Guest owlsontherise

In 80`s man utd came to hillsborough won first 10 games.lee chapman scored 85th minute winner for us.to top it of stood next to a man utd fan who's a mate.his face was hilarious.gave him grief all way back home on train.what a day.

SWFC 5 - 1 West Ham.  Waddle at his pompous best.  Made Burrows look an absolute mug.  By a weird twist of fate me old man had treated us to seats in the South Stand (when we usually sat in the Kop) for that game and I was about 20 yds from the wizardry. Never forget that game.