What's the most memorable league match you've been to?

Millwall away again .... This time, February 2006.

Lucas gets injured in the first half and, as we don't have a sub goalie on the bench, Lee Bullen pulls on the gloves before conceding a goal from a corner.

The referee disallows the "goal" for a foul on "Scotland's Number One" and gives a free kick to Wednesday. Whilst the Millwall players are still celebrating by the corner flag, Frankie "USA" Simek surges upfield and scores after a rebound or two. Wednesday win a crucial relegation battle 1-0.

I also remember that, just before we got to the ground, a Wednesday supporter pulls up and parks his Beemer. "Don't leave it there" advises Plod. "Why? There aren't any yellow lines", protests the Owls fan. "Your are right, there are no parking restrictions, it's just that it won't be there or it'll be burnt out by the time you get back", said the kindly copper.

Nice place, Millwall.

Sheff Utd v Bristol City.

Utd needed to win to stay up.

Went with mates who are Blades and stood on their Kop.

2 goals from Carl Shutt sent them down in a 2-1 defeat after being 1-0 up. Saw grown men crying before going to The Railway for a pint with my Blades mates.

Had to leave early before I gave myself away to the general crowd. It was hilarious watching them all suffer and bemoan how unlucky they had been when in truth, they were simply cr4p. Was nearly pi55ing myself. Priceless!

Think most memorable league I have ever been to is Newcastle away in August 1996 when we won and went top of the league. Think the smell was of b.o. as it was a very warm day.

I remember shaking after the match with the adreneline rush.

One of the best that as they were one of the favourites and we had only survived on the last day the season before. Don't think anyone in that little away end triangle could really believe the start we had made to the season.

The Leeds away win a few days earlier in midweek was a good one too, boiling hot as well but threw it down like a monsoon. We were all over them first half and I remember thinking it'd be just our luck if it got abandoned.

Oldham game 90-91 (2-2) was something else in terms of noise and atmosphere, as was the Man U 3-1 game the following year

Losing 4-0 at half time to Norwich in the pisssing rain was pretty miserable

That was the first season I started going regularly and the atmosphere that day was amazing.

Top of the table clash, we went 2-0 down but they were met with an onslaught from us kicking towards the Kop 2nd half. Think there were around 35,000 that day, the Kop was absolutely packed.

70's

4-4 v Man Utd

0-8 v Middlesborough - for all the wrong reasons!

1-0 v Colchester - lowest crowd at Hillsborough since WW2, dreadful game won with an OG 5 minutes from end, place went mad and set up a 5 match winning home run that culminated in the 2-1 must win game v Southend to stay up.

BDM for all the right reasons!

80's

1-1 v Blunts at the Lane - that TC goal

4-2 v Geordies in 83/84

3-1 v Forest following season - back at last

90's

3-1 away v West Ham in promotion season

70s

4-4 draw with Man U

Boxing day massacre.

80s

Semi finals against Brighton and Everton.

The 2 wins at Anfield and Old Trafford.

90s

Chelsea semi final

Wembley 91 and 4 visits in 93.

00s

Play off final and Wycombe game.

Just noticed it's league games so that's all the league games above and for 90s the Hull City game always sticks out when we beat them 5-1.