What's the most memorable league match you've been to?

As I've only been going for a few years, Leeds at home last season is my most memorable

6-0 fantastic.

Loved it that much I bought the DVD.

Guest Distraught!

Not the best game but memorable for other reasons was the Bristol City game at Hillsborough during the 90/91 promotion season. I will never forget the ovations that Trev and Roly got when they were substituted. Fantastic atmosphere.

Guest JoeClash

Dec 74 - Wednesday 4 Man United 4

Thousands of ManU on the Kop while as a 13 year old i had my blue n white scarf safely tucked up mi 3 Star Jumper !

Watching the tactical fighting on the Leppings lane where hundreds of Wednesday attacked the couple of thousand Manchester from the right, then the left. then the left and right !

When we went 3-1 up, mini pitch invasions from the Kop and the game was stopped while Police horses came on the pitch to calm things down.

Jim Holton broke his leg.

Quiet as a mouse when we we went 4-3 up but bursting with pride inside and could'nt help a great big smile on mi chops.

Gutted when they made it 4-4.

1979 Boxing Day Massacre 4-0 Terry Curran taunting the Pig fans.

1983 SWFC 5 Charlton Ath 4 coming back from 3-1 at HT to win.

1984 SWFC 3 Notts For 1. First season back in the Top Flight after a 15 year absence also for the Loud Chants of SCAB! SCAB! SCAB! ringing round Hillsborough and this was at the height of the 1984 Miners Strike.