Max Keiser

BIG D

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Even a shrewd businessman like MM is struggling to turn a profit on his investment. He thought he had sold at a good price but in the meantime is continuing to have to dip in his pocket to balance the books. He will be lucky to break even at this rate.

He might even be wondering whether it's now worth investing a bit more and going for promotion, which would guarantee a worthwhile pay day for him.

Really? You know this for sure do you?

MM continues to dip into his pocket? How much and when? Continue the myth..

Gotta love Max he has a few quid and has many many contacts. A well respected financial commentator if a bit leftfield in his political views but always tells it as he sees it...

I agree with him we do have a strong financial upside given the right level of investment in the correct manner.

He is also correct that the man utd model isnt the correct one.

A great and interesting broadcaster Max is even if you dont agree with his politics. Always questions the large capitalist orgs such as banks etc. And much of what he says has some grounds.

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Really? You know this for sure do you?

MM continues to dip into his pocket? How much and when? Continue the myth..

Gotta love Max he has a few quid and has many many contacts. A well respected financial commentator if a bit leftfield in his political views but always tells it as he sees it...

I agree with him we do have a strong financial upside given the right level of investment in the correct manner.

He is also correct that the man utd model isnt the correct one.

A great and interesting broadcaster Max is even if you dont agree with his politics. Always questions the large capitalist orgs such as banks etc. And much of what he says has some grounds.

You really don't like him, do you.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

You really don't like him, do you.

I like the truth not bullshit.

MM bought us to make money, saw an opportunity and went for it, I am pleased he did, but I get a bit fed up of all the bullshit that surrounds it. He is a master of PR or was, most of it is wearing a bit thin now to be honest.

I have no problem with MM as such but the naivety around how the finances work just get my back up.

SWFC is being operated on a revenue budget, once everyone gets that into their head and stops thinking we are being bankrolled privately then all the better to understand the financial restraints we are working under.

SWFC is being financed through tickets and TV money and other sales.

I don't dislike or like MM I just like to be realistic about things.

He's been a steadying influence for us as a club, better than the last set of clowns but is in it for one reason and one reason only and that's because he saw a profit in SWFC. Can't blame him for that at all.

Big club, big support low price, why not, ideal opportunity to make a few million.

I just wish people would get it out of their heads that he is in some way financing the club, the players wages etc etc.

That's it.