Man city live on tv or streamed?

Spot on advice, I always make a restore point prior to downloading the ilivid software, worked fine last Saturday, do a virus scan after restoring after you finish watching it....once got a nasty virus, so am now over careful

You should have sought some advice yourself before you started downloading any dodgy software from random foreign streaming sites like that. Given the above information and the likelihood that it wasn't your first time I'd suggest getting someone who knows what they're doing to have a quick look over your computer to see what's still hiding away on there.

For anyone who likes to be extra cautious (or for people who don't know what they're doing and just want to be safe) I'd recommend using something like Sandboxie. Aside from running everything potentially dodgy in a VM it's about as safe as you're going to get.

Is the man city game on tv anywhere and if not is it possible to get it streamed over the internet?

Is Wiziwig any good or will it fill my computer with virus's?

it's not on usagoals or wiziwig but it is not here:- http://www.firstrowsports.bz loads of links, download nothing & just click the little  black x's in the pop ups till they all gone 

Edited by S1Owl

Why is it on WIZIWIG it asks for your bank details but then says there'll be no charge. Is this the case for anyone who uses it?

Basically you need to just stop clicking on poo poo and actually read things on the screen. You should never have to download anything, install anything or give anybody your bank details.