Steve Evens claims that he turned down Steve May!

Guest D.J.Nick1212

Guest D.J.Nick1212

I was listening to RS sport this morning and im sure the large one said that he is incharge of everything at Rovrum, just like when Stevie May came and he didnt like the wage structure he was asking for so Rovrum said no.....so he came to us!

Anyone else pick up on this?

Guest D.J.Nick1212

And just like he got the face on with RS and refused to talk to them at the start of the season because he said they passed on information to SWFC that helped them seal the signing of May?

Talk about contridiction!!

Guest subnotusedmayrleb

Evans turned down Suarez too after his embarrassment over a misunderstanding of popping out for a quick bite.

Guest Deleted member

Like he claimed he refused to let agard go to Leeds because payment terms wern't right when in reality Agard turned Leeds down not the fat controller.

Agard didn't turn Leeds down. They f***ed him off cos of his bad attitude. He turned up late to a meeting with their Chairman to discuss his terms and they decided not to bother after 10 minutes

I was listening to RS sport this morning and im sure the large one said that he is incharge of everything at Rovrum, just like when Stevie May came and he didnt like the wage structure he was asking for so Rovrum said no.....so he came to us!

They couldn't afford a class striker, wanted to pay in washes, numpty **** ed, he is such a tool. But he chose the massive anyway after asking his mates where Rovrum was and nobody knew,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. Jealous me thinks.............................knows. Rovrum tho lol as if 

Isn't it weird how they've made up, both RS and SE, yet no one has explained as to what happened in the first place? if I do ring up (I do ring up often) I'll ask the question, but I bet I get a 'lets move on now' answer, sweeping it all up.