Antonio Money...

Guest BirdonaMaguire

We're gonna sign Messi HEHEHEHEHE ... Better?

Some people need help in differentiating between, what they WANT and what they THINK

Who's this we? last time you set foot inside S6 the Kop was still standing.

Guest Deleted member

Opinions are fine , that's what forums are for...I am not asking for agreement merely stating my opinion , if its viewed as negative maybe 30 years of watching this club and 22 of which have been poor have led me down that path

No one can argue with that hahaha

Who's this we? last time you set foot inside S6 the Kop was still standing.

they've knocked the Kop down??? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Absolute b0llocks

To be more specific ...

Lost interest in progressing us further

It's understandable when you consider the vast expense of funding promotion to the prem

It's much easier to spend the minimum to avoid relegation and wait for a sugar Dadadov

I don't think any of us expected Milan to fund a promotion drive he is a venture capitalist , if he delivered a takeover he deserves the ££ he makes...at the moment that looks as likely as Birdona and I having a romantic meal .....Gray is sat with a small squad and by the week the rhetoric on transfers changes.

When realism is negativity then colour me negative . I know full well who you are and to say you are clued up is a bit of a stretch of your skill set but crack on believing that.

This start is a surprise to us all and lets hope it continues but sooner or later Milan's gamble will go belly up and Gray will face the usual rhetoric and BS from above re squad and ambition

The problem is..

you only ever post in a negative manner. Its the only time you pipe up.

I don't think you're a pig though.

like I say aside from our surprise start there is little to be positive about....no takeover , no kit , a small squad , below average academy and warm fosters..

We have several good players and the frustrating thing is with a medium sized pot ..Gray could build a decent squad expecially when our best midfielder has knees like the Cuperite man. If Milan would move on ...give him £1m to spend I would fully expect a play off push......that clapper enough

I doubt it in the main Snoots but its not an unreasonable notion to at least hope that the up front and residual payments be used to fund similarly scheduled incoming transfers.

True.

I just find it odd that people still have this basic notion of

We sold a player for £2m

Therefore we have £2m to spend.

To be more specific ...

Lost interest in progressing us further

It's understandable when you consider the vast expense of funding promotion to the prem

It's much easier to spend the minimum to avoid relegation and wait for a sugar Dadadov

What would you do given that there isn't the money to fund promotion to the Prem and the club is losing £100k per week.

With your own money I might add and not someone else's...?

Like I said - It's understandable

It's not the supporters who set the budget. Milan is the one who said we would have a substantially increased playing budget. Will he deliver on that, we shall see. It's perhaps understandable for him to hold fire on that if he is confident that the takeover will go through soon. At some point, we may have to give up on this particular saga and that is when I would expect Milan to deliver.

I'm confused. What exactly is the problem?

We are losing 3m+ a year. People complain about us signing freebies and loans saying they aren't good enough. So we sell a player for more than he's probably worth, and use the money to sign a better player.

With a bit of cash left spare.

What's wrong with any of this?