R.I.P. Richard Taylor

Late Wednesday night I received the sad news of the passing of 

Richard " Tigger " Taylor post-17032-0-83664900-1408137991.jpg

Richard hailed from High Green , he started watching the Owls in the 70's and  using the White hart  as our base we would seldom miss a match until he moved down to south east London in the early 90's . Distance never dampened his passion and he spent many hours and pounds travelling up and down the country to watch his team.

The last time I saw him was a month ago when he and his wife, Helen , came up to Sheffield for the Tour de France weekend. I had a few drinks with him and he seemed very happy and content . 

He passed away suddenly on Wednesday , he was 51 (ish). 

Richard was a wonderful husband and father and a truly great friend 

My thoughts are with Helen and his family . R.I.P. 

Late Wednesday night I received the sad news of the passing of 

Richard " Tigger " Taylor attachicon.giflarge.jpg

Richard hailed from High Green , he started watching the Owls in the 70's and  using the White hart  as our base we would seldom miss a match until he moved down to south east London in the early 90's . Distance never dampened his passion and he spent many hours and pounds travelling up and down the country to watch his team.

The last time I saw him was a month ago when he and his wife, Helen , came up to Sheffield for the Tour de France weekend. I had a few drinks with him and he seemed very happy and content . 

He passed away suddenly on Wednesday , he was 51 (ish). 

Richard was a wonderful husband and father and a truly great friend 

My thoughts are with Helen and his family . R.I.P. 

Very sad news.R.I.P fellow Owl.