Stevie May suspended tonight.

So how many people on here were just going to see Stevie and had no interest in the actual game? Sounds like a few.

Seriously? Although I am looking forward to seeing him play I think we are in danger of going over the top about him.

He is from St Johnstone and we managed to beat off Rotherham to sign him, can ever one just calm down!

The idea of him spearheading a weakened side made a win and advancement to the next round, a real possibility. I know we are not a one man team, but field a weakened side, minus May, and I think we could struggle. A full strength team, or near as dammit

The idea of him spearheading a weakened side made a win and advancement to the next round, a real possibility. I know we are not a one man team, but field a weakened side, minus May, and I think we could struggle. A full strength team, or near as dammit

Id like to think Madine will do the business tonight. Say what you like about him but against league 1 opposition he is a proven top striker.

Guest Deleted member

do you support stevie may or swfc ffs!

☆just glad ah young uns got cricket or i wud also have got suckered in yday☆ lol

Apologies. I meant to plus this but the iPad registered a neg.

Id like to think Madine will do the business tonight. Say what you like about him but against league 1 opposition he is a proven top striker.

At home to lower league opposition, and with a full team, yes we'd beat them nine times out of ten. Tinker with the line up, almost giving us a ready made excuse, and we could come a cropper. We've seen it from us so many times before, we just surrender the initiative to the opposition.

Apologies. I meant to plus this but the iPad registered a neg.

You do know he was ripping the p1ss out of people like you don't you?

At home to lower league opposition, and with a full team, yes we'd beat them nine times out of ten. Tinker with the line up, almost giving us a ready made excuse, and we could come a cropper. We've seen it from us so many times before, we just surrender the initiative to the opposition.

SG has promised a strong squad, heck we hardly have the depth to seriously tinker. I am slightly concerned about the service from midfield but expect most of the usual suspects to start which hopefully should give us enough quality to overcome Notts and keep the momentum going ahead of saturday. 2-0 Owls tonight.