Adthe Nuhiu

My signing certainly never made it on sky sport news lol, and do you call 1 season in the reserves and then 14 years filtering down the lower leagues as a career? glad i got to play at some nice grounds and eventually got a teaching job out of it but in all honesty i didnt get close to breaking in the 1st team

So you weren't on the fringes of the first team.

You weren't signed by Big Sam.

And all in all you talk absolute rubbish regarding Madine and Nuhiu.

Guest Big Guns

could be newwhos season this one can see him banging a few in especially when we sign marshall he needs to be more clinical tho

Nice to see you have put your IQ next to your name, burnley were organised and solid but far from spectacular and if it wasnt for ings and vokes it would of been play offs at best. fair point about nuhiu working his socks off i agree but bottom line he's terrible and what people actually see in madine is beyond me, the blokes lazy, arrogant and a bell end on and off the pitch

It could also be said that if it wasn't for the team mates around Vokes and Ings being so solid and organised, stayin switched on for 90 minutes, doing the right things with the ball at the right time, then Vokes and Ings wouldn't have scored half as many goals as they did.

Guest Fedor

He could score 15 by Christmas and some of the morons on here would say he was poo

He could score 15 by Christmas and some of the morons on here would say he was poo

He might not score any by Christmas and some of the morons on here would still think he's world class.

Why?! Just Why?!!

He scored 8 last time round, he will surely improve on that,  also he has more experience at championship level now after a full season under his belt.

He's had to adapt to a completely new environment, he can only get better better IMO.  Also seems a bit of a confidence player, hopefully once he starts putting them chances away in the league he will thrive on it.  Not saying he is world class just saying we will see an improved player this time round. 

Personally I'm glad we've got him around. He's a good option and I expect even more from him this season. I just hope SG isn't pinning all his hopes on him. We need another couple of strikers in my opinion. I think Madine will leave before the window shuts.