Adthe Nuhiu

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

I was auditioned as a child to play the role of Johnny Briggs( didn't get it..I had flu and made a mess of it, snot and everything)

I think this is about as pertinent to this thread as In Milan We Rust's posts

You sound like you got visited by jimmy saville in hospital

You sound like you got visited by jimmy saville in hospital

yep he signed me up for Notts Countys reserves and I was on the cusp of the 1st team but I wouldn't go down on him.

but been talking garbage about it ever since ...ring any bells in that empty head of yours?

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

yep he signed me up for Notts Countys reserves and I was on the cusp of the 1st team but I wouldn't go down on him.

but been talking garbage about it ever since ...ring any bells in that empty head of yours?

I got asked what level i got to so replied truthfully, must be hard for a knuckle dragger to understand football so i forgive you

Nuhiu nearly scored a cracker tonight according to the commentary on WP. I definitely think he will be better this season. As for Madine, hard to tell, get the feeling if he scores early this season he might just kick on but if he's not selected or is scoreless after half a dozen games he may sulk and end up on loan somewhere in L1

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

So what's your real name 'In Milan We rust". I want to wiki or check your stats on the original champ manager lol

Also what league you playing in now?

I was only a 6k player but always bought me for a million just to boost the ego lol, sadly now only central midlands

Basically we have 2 strikers (nuhiu and madine) who wont score 20 between them! burnley showed what can be done with 2 good strikers who know where the net is, we do have some decent players in antonio, maghoma, lee. loovens, maguire, 2 keepers but its up top that makes the difference nuhiu+madine or ing+vokes

Maguire is a striker isn't he. ?

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

So you going to let us in on your identity?

Hope you signed up for the OT 6 a'side lol

Do we have a seperate doom mongers and happy clappers side? 

Maguire is a striker isn't he. ?

By trade he is but not sure gray will put him there

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Just looked at Allardyces signings and I can't see anyone matching his career description.

why would someone make up only playing for the reserves? i used to get a lift from a guy from the next street who was countys top scorer and recieved a 25k bmw for topping the charts. im sure i would of made something better up than a reserve player whos career wound down to the central midlands

why would someone make up only playing for the reserves? i used to get a lift from a guy from the next street who was countys top scorer and recieved a 25k bmw for topping the charts. im sure i would of made something better up than a reserve player whos career wound down to the central midlands

Never said you'd made it up just said I couldn't see anyone Allardyce had signed that followed your career path.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

http://www.11v11.com/teams/notts-county/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Everton

Everton last played a competitive fixture against Notts County in 92

Allardyce was manager from 97-99

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Allardyce

Competitive? it was a behind closed door friendly with a mainly reserve/fringe theme based on a couple of first teamers getting their fitness back, thats how reserves and yts games were conducted then

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Never said you'd made it up just said I couldn't see anyone Allardyce had signed that followed your career path.

My signing certainly never made it on sky sport news lol, and do you call 1 season in the reserves and then 14 years filtering down the lower leagues as a career? glad i got to play at some nice grounds and eventually got a teaching job out of it but in all honesty i didnt get close to breaking in the 1st team

Competitive? it was a behind closed door friendly with a mainly reserve/fringe theme based on a couple of first teamers getting their fitness back, thats how reserves and yts games were conducted then

Apologies - i read it as you'd played a competitive game against them