Adthe Nuhiu

The reason you lot are called deluded is nothing to do with you playing Nuhiu.

Nuhiu came into completely new surroundings - he hadn't touched a ball in England before.

Yet you are expecting him to be a fast, highly technical goalscorer?

You are Sheffield Wednesday pal. Not Manchester United.

And for the record - for someone acclimatising, I don't think 8 goals is a bad return for a side who were hopeless for months on end.

He will now have had 12 months acclimatising and a full pre-season.

But right him off now if you want..

Bang on ! Hope he fires a few in he deserves it.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

How did your career pan out?

Win bonus in the reserves ? lol

Suppose playing in the 1st round of the fa cup and being on the very first championship manager game aint a bad claim to fame but sadly i wasnt born with the talents that nuhiu has

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Basically we have 2 strikers (nuhiu and madine) who wont score 20 between them! burnley showed what can be done with 2 good strikers who know where the net is, we do have some decent players in antonio, maghoma, lee. loovens, maguire, 2 keepers but its up top that makes the difference nuhiu+madine or ing+vokes

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

InMilanWeRust is one of those blokes who props up the bar at the local pub eating tripe n vinegar explaining to people how he could have been pro if it weren't for his knees

Still going strong now in a good league and unlike biscuit knees hutchinson can play 2 games in a week! 

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

You sound brilliant, how come you never made it past such a sh1tty level?

Very true! on the fringes off the 1st team at notts county and being signed by sam allardyce and saying ive played in the fa cup is quite embarrassing. you a little jealous cos only the popular boys got picked for the team at your school?

Very true! on the fringes off the 1st team at notts county and being signed by sam allardyce and saying ive played in the fa cup is quite embarrassing. you a little jealous cos only the popular boys got picked for the team at your school?

Not jealous at all, couldn't care less, I've never played other than for fun. I'm just wondering why you blow your own trumpet so much yet slag off all our players even though they've achieved everything you could only dream of? You're the one who sounds a bit jealous buddy.

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

What happened after your successful stint at county?

im afraid a downhill slope taking me to halifax, borrowash victoria and north ferriby so hardly glamourous