Ready for the inevitable?

Guest Fedor

I hated the replay at Wembley the most, so near but yet so far, I fancied us on penalties that horrible thursday night.... :biggrin:

Me too, was absolutely skint but couldn't miss it as I was convinced we would win.

Long horrible trek home.

Guest Big Guns

Stu had his targets 2 mth ago.

Surely knowing takeover was imminent.

A budget must have been discussed.

We must have missed out on so many targets as can't imagine for one minute that Campion, Israeli kid n Slovenian guy were on the list.

If this Mamma bloke is as rich and generous as we've read then surely he would throw a good few mill at us to get to prem. even before ratty cos surely they confident will happen.

his targets was the play offs or better were miles behind that happning 

In an ideal world I would have won the lottery, married a supermodel and have 3 Lamborghinis. 

Needless to say........................

Im not sure whose ideal world that is, I certainly wouldnt want to marry a supermodel as they are far too skinny and my wife would probably be annoyed. I also wouldnt bother with supercars and go for a nice bit of luxury instead. Im thinking a pimped out Hummer in Blue n white stripes with a jacuzzi in the back. Im also thinking Euromillions as its a bigger jackpot. ;)

Me too, was absolutely skint but couldn't miss it as I was convinced we would win.

Long horrible trek home.

Coach journey back to Ecco was a bit flat. Best part was watching a young lad try and drag his hammered dad into the house.

This thread is ridiculous. For one, you don't start at the bottom, you have to start round the front to warm em up a bit first. Secondly, I'd have the Lambos to get it out of my system then go for the luxury. Doubt id have a hummer though, bit brash.

No idea what the op was about, it's July so far too early to be panicking.

Last year the amount of people who stated "it's only august / September / October / not even Christmas yet / give the team time to gel / he's not had a full preseason so give him until whenever to get up to speed / etc,etc."

We are behind again!!

Why 'o why can't we get our junk into order, get our squad settled, and have a real go at it. Milan States that we don't need ratification to sign players!

Imagine if we'd got our squad together earlier last year - worth 15-20 points ? Where would that'd put us ?

Gettin desperate!!!!

I agree with you about previous years but it's very different this year.

At least when we hit a brick wall in the new season we'll have a bit of cash to get us out of it.

It's been a frustrating summer tinged with excitement but things seem to be coming to a conclusion very soon.

So grab hold and enjoy the Mammadov express !!

Last year the amount of people who stated "it's only august / September / October / not even Christmas yet / give the team time to gel / he's not had a full preseason so give him until whenever to get up to speed / etc,etc."

We are behind again!!

Why 'o why can't we get our junk into order, get our squad settled, and have a real go at it. Milan States that we don't need ratification to sign players!

Imagine if we'd got our squad together earlier last year - worth 15-20 points ? Where would that'd put us ?

Gettin desperate!!!!

Is it eckers like, I am nearly here...  :mama: