Which SWFC player are you?

1) Famous Five

2) Language Sex Violence Other - Stereophonics

3) 19

4) Pasta

Just... pasta?

I'm not sure this is going to go well. I mean, you've chosen a book series instead of a book, and they're for children. You're trying to impress with plain pasta. These are the plus points. Nevertheless, what we have here is a simple soul. No frills, no flair, no... well, not really anything. I'm afraid you're Craig Armstrong.

Go on then :-)

1) Book - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

2) Album - Tales Don't Tell Themselves, Funeral for a Friend

3) Age  - 27

4) Meal - Indonesian style spicy prawns 

Ah, now we're talking. Smart, punchy, clever and capable of seeing things other people don't say. Not really like any player we'd had before or since, some people found it a little lightweight compared to previous efforts, but capable, like the prawns, of packing a real punch despite a slight frame - it's Chris Brunt!

Guest justcraig

What did Big Guns get? i can't find it in the 300 pages!

I'm guessing someone Grumpy, promised so much but gave so little, annoyed fans and players alike..... Trevor Francis?

What did Big Guns get? i can't find it in the 300 pages!

I'm guessing someone Grumpy, promised so much but gave so little, annoyed fans and players alike..... Trevor Francis?

Ah, OK. A flawed Messiah, perhaps better known for his misses (which is such a clever Simple Minds reference I'm leaving it in) than his hits (keeps on working, doesn't it) and supposedly with firepower but which combination can leave you a little nauseous, you are Lloyd Owusu.

So, you're basically saying you're sh*t, but you don't try very hard to be better and are therefore sh*t, and you've no interest in getting any better and will remain sh*t?

You are Paul Smith.

Stop the press!!!!  Just had a brainwave.....I did once read a book whilst on holiday bored shyteless by Wilbur Smith called Golden Fox and quite liked it...so guess that can be my favourite book..  Does that change me from Paul Smith?  Maybe a bit of an upgrade to Charlie Williamson?

Stop the press!!!!  Just had a brainwave.....I did once read a book whilst on holiday bored shyteless by Wilbur Smith called Golden Fox and quite liked it...so guess that can be my favourite book..  Does that change me from Paul Smith?  Maybe a bit of an upgrade to Charlie Williamson?

You have been upgraded to Tom Soares.