Which SWFC player are you?

Novel - Hard to pick. Bit of a Clive cussler fan at moment

Album - Again too many to pick, New Order probably

Age - erm 49

Meal - I have several! But can't beat a good english breakfast

Does that make me David Hirst?

read more non-fiction books really like freakanomics, bad science, elephants on acid

Gatecrasher - experience

pork in a cider sauce

A-ha, quite the brains trust here. More a creator than a destroyer, a methodical but tricky approach and with no shortage of flair, even if apparently mundane. I think we're looking for the man who provided so much trickery during Wilkinson's reign, an outlet amongst more frantic activity elsewhere - it's Brian Marwood!

Yes I do cook meat for others so I'd do a quorn spag bol and a meat one if that was prefered.

So can I tempt you away from the Spag with the Vichy Soise followed by Leek and mille feuille with Beurre Blanc? Do you eat eggs (or butter or cream for that matter otherwise I'm stuffed)? I usually combine that with poached eggs. Wash down with a Sauvignon Blanc.

Novel - Hard to pick. Bit of a Clive cussler fan at moment

Album - Again too many to pick, New Order probably

Age - erm 49

Meal - I have several! But can't beat a good english breakfast

Does that make me David Hirst?

I'm afraid it doesn't. But what we have here is an adventurer, a thrill-seeker, but an indecisive one on occasion. A roving full-back for me, always getting forward but whose final ball wasn't always the best. But, oh, how very English, and part of the most exciting football at Hillsborough, it's Phil King!

Sirloin tips during the meal. Well I never!

So, we're after a seemingly ageless, classic model, who likes to break up play (or assassination attempts) and whose best days may be behind him, but wouldn't let that stop making the effort. Not the best midfielder we've ever had, just as inmy eyes Tunnel of Love isn't the Boss's finest, but certainly not the worst, you're very much Trond-Egil Soldtvedt!

:biggrin:  Quality .............................i was expecting Tony Galvin

Favourite Novel - I'm not really a reader....regardless of my A Level in English! Last book I read was probably Lee Evans' autobiography.

Favourite Album - Oasis - What's the Story

Age - 19

Meal - Chicken Fajitas

I bet Lee Evans's autobiography sweats.

So, we've got a little livewire here. Fiery, and covers the ground well, but probably a bit overrated on reflection. Also, a taste of the exotic, but can lead to trouble in the future. You're hot-headed midfield dynamo Glenn Whelan!

Winner FO!

Guest Maxine

So can I tempt you away from the Spag with the Vichy Soise followed by Leek and mille feuille with Beurre Blanc? Do you eat eggs (or butter or cream for that matter otherwise I'm stuffed)? I usually combine that with poached eggs. Wash down with a Sauvignon Blanc.

Sounds wonderful I'll set off now.

See you tomorrow.

A-ha, quite the brains trust here. More a creator than a destroyer, a methodical but tricky approach and with no shortage of flair, even if apparently mundane. I think we're looking for the man who provided so much trickery during Wilkinson's reign, an outlet amongst more frantic activity elsewhere - it's Brian Marwood!

just before my time, but i'll take it

I'm afraid it doesn't. But what we have here is an adventurer, a thrill-seeker, but an indecisive one on occasion. A roving full-back for me, always getting forward but whose final ball wasn't always the best. But, oh, how very English, and part of the most exciting football at Hillsborough, it's Phil King!

Happy with that!

Roving full back! Yes!

I bet Lee Evans's autobiography sweats.

So, we've got a little livewire here. Fiery, and covers the ground well, but probably a bit overrated on reflection. Also, a taste of the exotic, but can lead to trouble in the future. You're hot-headed midfield dynamo Glenn Whelan!

Better than I expected!

Guest justcraig

1) Your favourite novel - Infiltrating the IRA

2) Your favourite album - Take off and landing of Everything - Elbow

3) Your age - 35

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody - Hungarian Red Pepper chicken

HIT ME! This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time! Brillaint OP

1) Your favourite novel - Infiltrating the IRA

2) Your favourite album - Take off and landing of Everything - Elbow

3) Your age - 35

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody - Hungarian Red Pepper chicken

HIT ME! This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time! Brillaint OP

Just to be clear, you do know the difference between a hobby and a novel, yes?

No normal combination this, and somewhat regretting having used the only part-Hungarian player I can remember, so let's think on. Not perhaps the most dynamic, and looking to shun the limelight in favour of more glamorous options, but certainly doing a job. Tenacious too, fiery of temperament and committed, and no stranger to infilitration - it's Danny Wilson!

Guest justcraig

Just to be clear, you do know the difference between a hobby and a novel, yes?

No normal combination this, and somewhat regretting having used the only part-Hungarian player I can remember, so let's think on. Not perhaps the most dynamic, and looking to shun the limelight in favour of more glamorous options, but certainly doing a job. Tenacious too, fiery of temperament and committed, and no stranger to infilitration - it's Danny Wilson!

I like how you sub-consciously used the infiltrating the IRA bit with one of best known Northern Irish players too, as well as obviously being an agent for the greater good of the Owls!

Brilliant!

Loving the work!