Mammadov COMPLETES TAKEOVER

I'm glad someone bumped this. It clearly states that they had concluded the deal, yet 8 weeks later they are still in talks.

What the frick is going on?

Did you miss this statement?

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-takeover-update-1784619.aspx

The club hopes to be in a position to update supporters again prior to the first game of the season at Brighton on Saturday 9 August.

As MM says. CALM THE FOOOOK DOWN!

lol

I really can't understand why some of us are getting soooo wound up about this, there are reasons it is taking so long and all parties are obviously trying to sort it - if they could have sorted it within a month don't you think they would have?

We all hope it happens (and I 100% think it will) but if it doesn't we are no worse off than we were, in fact I think we are in a better place than we were this time last year.

If it doesn't happen MM will be forced to bring in some players to boost the squad.

In stead of getting wound up, relax and look forward to a wondrous new season  lol

Brighton though

Guest LittonOwl

I've been positive, ultra positive, very supportive of this takeover, all pre-season, but just starting to get frustrated now. I have let a couple of more negative comments slip.

I apologise for letting my faith slip.

I have come to the conclusion that I was never cut out to be a happy clapper. That or I have zero patience.

Come on Milan and Mamma, get it sorted. Give Stuart some support!

^^^^^^^^^

Worrying that MM is today on about completing the deal-surely this was done two months ago. Something not quite right with any of this!

Too many people getting hung up on semantics.

As pointed out on another thread it could mean completing the deal with regards to the FL ratification.

Edited by Corneliusreeve

I'm convinced that there is no takeover imminent and that Mammadov might not be the man we are looking for. Happy to be proved wrong but it simply doesn't take this long to complete a deal once it's been announced as all due diligence etc will have been completed in private.

It's never easy supporting Wednesday.

Guest Big Guns

If I've commented in this thread which I doubt and I said owt nice about Milan I was talking testicles and didn't mean it at all