Mammadov COMPLETES TAKEOVER

If it was just the heads of deal (or whatever there called) contract that was signed in June (as suggested about 2 pages back) the real negotiations have only been going on for about 6 weeks, the people in Hillsborough will almost certainly include business accountants going through our books etc to confirm the figures Milan will have presented, there will also be many other stages that will have to be gone through, providing the detail both MM & MH initially gave each other is correct and they both still have a will to proceed it will go ahead.

I'm just not sure that MH is the right guy for us, but then, I have no say in the matter...

If it was just the heads of deal (or whatever there called) contract that was signed in June (as suggested about 2 pages back) the real negotiations have only been going on for about 6 weeks, the people in Hillsborough will almost certainly include business accountants going through our books etc to confirm the figures Milan will have presented, there will also be many other stages that will have to be gone through, providing the detail both MM & MH initially gave each other is correct and they both still have a will to proceed it will go ahead.

I'm just not sure that MH is the right guy for us, but then, I have no say in the matter...

Who's MH?

Guest tha_knows

So why did the club announce on the OFFICIAL website that a deal had been agreed subject to the FL approval and ratification? Wouldn't surprise me this was a ploy to get season ticket sales on an all time high. Not saying there hasn't been talks between MM and HM but that's as far as its got.."talks" People can say it's never easy been a Wednesday fan, to be honest im just fed up of the whole thing now, year after year promises are made, expectations are risen and yet the supporters are continually let down. Said it before MM will end up testing the fans patience (even the clappers) to a point when it will become extremely ugly scenes at Hillsborough

Edited by tha_knows

My opinion

Takeover will go through - no news is good news at the minute, if it was off MM would have to inform the media.

Remember the takeover news broke from France probably earlier than HM / MM would of wanted and things were at a very early stage. The bickering with Lens won't have helped at our end.

Speculate as much as you like but NO ONE other than HM / MM know how far things are along the line. MM has experience of takeovers & he's no mug, although not as much experience as the majority of Owlstalkers it appears.  

So just chill & get behined the team / manager & lets wait & see, however frustrating it is

WAWAW

My opinion

Takeover will go through - no news is good news at the minute, if it was off MM would have to inform the media.

Remember the takeover news broke from France probably earlier than HM / MM would of wanted and things were at a very early stage. The bickering with Lens won't have helped at our end.

Speculate as much as you like but NO ONE other than HM / MM know how far things are along the line. MM has experience of takeovers & he's no mug, although not as much experience as the majority of Owlstalkers it appears.  

So just chill & get behined the team / manager & lets wait & see, however frustrating it is

WAWAW

Believe the rat

So why did the club announce on the OFFICIAL website that a deal had been agreed subject to the FL approval and ratification? Wouldn't surprise me this was a ploy to get season ticket sales on an all time high. Not saying there hasn't been talks between MM and HM but that's as far as its got.."talks" People can say it's never easy been a Wednesday fan, to be honest im just fed up of the whole thing now, year after year promises are made, expectations are risen and yet the supporters are continually let down. Said it before MM will end up testing the fans patience (even the clappers) to a point when it will become extremely ugly scenes at Hillsborough

Surely more than "talks" as both MM and HM made separate announcements. Clearly the issue has been getting the money without upsetting his other business interests.

Guest tha_knows

Surely more than "talks" as both MM and HM made separate announcements. Clearly the issue has been getting the money without upsetting his other business interests.

Just my opinion, some won't agree, others will. Just think this process has dragged on. The whole Lens shenanigans hasn't helped either.

tha_knows

I'm as frustrated with it as anyone and do respect your opinion but cannot believe this is some kind of scam or false dawn. Even these hard nose businessmen wouldn't string us along if it wasn't likely to happen.