Current in contract players list

Just been looking on official site and it still shows the list of players who were here last season....Does anyone have an up to date list of players who are still under contract?   Also,Which players have gone or are out of contract?

Thanks

Edited by gandiaowl

Contracted players: Palmer, Mattock,  Zayatte, Buxton, Helan, Corry, Maguire, McCabe, Lee,  Coke, Maghoma, Antonio, Nuhiu, Lavery, Madine

Out of contract: Kirkland, Onyewu, Semedo, Loovens  

Released: Davies, Jameson, Llera, Taylor, Gardner, Reda, Prutton, JJ,    

Loans expired: Martinez, Hutchinson, Best, Afobe

Sold: Mayor

I'm sure i'm missing someone.

Contracted players: Palmer, Mattock,  Zayatte, Buxton, Helan, Corry, Maguire, McCabe, Lee,  Coke, Maghoma, Antonio, Nuhiu, Lavery, Madine

Savic returned to parent club.

that in contract list is scary we really need to add some quality to do anything.

Guest conisbrough

The above listcould be bolstered by one or two from development squad, such as Betra, Stobbs, Dawson all of whom were in matchday squads last season.

Still fair it of recruitment to be dne.

People worry about the size of the "contracted" list, but I think that it actually excites me (maybe excites is a tad strong, but you get the idea)

With the clearout (strongly needed) we have had, it has freed up a lot of funds and squad places for new, hungry players.

I have faith in Stuart finding the right players for next season and feel with a really strong nucleus, we could have a promising season.

My only worry is people like Kirky, Gooch and Loovens dragging their feet, which would severely hinder the direction the rest of the recruitment process would have to take

I was pleased to see a big clear out of players who added no value to the squad last season.   However, If Gooch and Loovens don't sign we are left with a huge problem in defence.   Gooch is not good enough if paired with Loovens.....I think the teams we played at the end of last season really sussed out their pairing weaknesses.....Loovens will be good to sign but need a couple of pacy centre halves to play along side him or together if he is out.    Left back is a huge weakness and has been for the past few season.  Lost count on how many goals have come from our left back being not up to the job.     What ever else happens, we need a settled back four with 4 good stand by's in case of injuries.  

I was pleased to see a big clear out of players who added no value to the squad last season. However, If Gooch and Loovens don't sign we are left with a huge problem in defence. Gooch is not good enough if paired with Loovens.....I think the teams we played at the end of last season really sussed out their pairing weaknesses.....Loovens will be good to sign but need a couple of pacy centre halves to play along side him or together if he is out. Left back is a huge weakness and has been for the past few season. Lost count on how many goals have come from our left back being not up to the job. What ever else happens, we need a settled back four with 4 good stand by's in case of injuries.

they barely played together in the close season. Both had niggling injuries. Gooch was playing with his knee bandaged for the

Am I the only one who thinks this squad is still a little too big. If the four out of contract players sign then that is 19. Can't see Milan wanting more than 22 (not a knock at Milan, I think that is a more than reasonable number) so I can't see many coming in.

If the 4 out of contract players sign we will only need a striker, a centre half, central midfielder and a winger in my opinion.

A squad of 23 is very reasonable.