Llera is flipping poo poo!

its unfortunate but it looks like llera has to go. as fans could we trying being to the point and not offensive, llera helped us out of league one and has been the only centre back thats always been ready to play and injury free. i had hoped that he could stick around as a squad player as a bit of loyalty but now it seems its too big o a risk if we want to look towards the playoffs. for me we let miguel see his contract out, let him train with us until hes sorted a team out, and say thanks miguel and good luck in the future.

not this disrespectful tripe of "hes poo poo", "put his contract in the paper shredder" and whatever other codswallop gets thrown in his direction

Yes, possession was surrendered poorly for the goals and Helan should shoulder some of the blame for the first.

Yet again though, a striker with a little bit of movement (Sordell today) absolutely rinsed Llera.

Llera's shortcomings are huge and he simply can't deal with movement around him.

The first two goals were shoddy defending from him. 

Edited by BRADDAZ

Guest CageFightingOwl

I guess big mig was at fault today for their goals then. Gooch will get nowhere near the World Cup on that performance and Loovens clearly looked as though he was still carrying his injury. Absolutely shocking today.

Llera will still get the blame.

Dont know how but some of these tards will manage to find a way.