Llera is flipping poo poo!

Guest wilyfox

ok, he needs to go. pretty sure most have drawn the same conclusion; but do you have to whine about the guy after every game?

If we don't have a better CB in the dev squad for the last 2 games it's time to close it down.

I'm not in the development squad but i think I could fill in next to Onyewu for the last few games and it'd be an improvement on what we've got.

I'd play for free too and i'll even wear a headguard if the fans will like me more. I'd give proper funny interviews like Nuhiu full of swears as well. I'd be dropping F bombs and C bombs all over the shop as soon as Staton asks me something.

Edited by H2Owl

Guest Deleted member

Antonio was definitely to blame for the 2nd, which changed the whole game. His sloppy passing throughout the first half put us under pressure numerous times

Antonio for the second goal but I blame Gray for the poor disjointed second half, moving our best centre midfielder to right back and maguire and coke in the middle was as poor a centre midfield partnership you will see. What's the point of having Corry on the bench if you refuse to play him even when he's the only option in that position?

Antonio for the second goal but I blame Gray for the poor disjointed second half, moving our best centre midfielder to right back and maguire and coke in the middle was as poor a centre midfield partnership you will see. What's the point of having Corry on the bench if you refuse to play him even when he's the only option in that position?

Agreed. Either bring Corry on or put Mattock at rightback instead of ruining both the central midfield and left sided attack in one go. We were utterly clueless in the second half after that change.

Thought Helan could have done better for the first.

Antonio was very poor today , but let's blame Llera instead.

It was actually Llera's man for the first. Helan did his best to cover across and I'm not even sure if it was his foot that made the last contact.