Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Guest Denvirg

Absolutely ridiculous spending at Toytown. With the way there fan base are with us, if they start with the buckets again at Hillsborough, I sincerely hope they wouldn't get a penny in them. They are getting way too big for their small boots, and I , for one, cannot wait for the inevitable egg on face time.

They got a million for Agard so it looks like that's gone on the kid from Oldham and Becchio's wages for a year.

The Chairman seems to think they are going to be promoted again pretty soon, I admire the ambition but there will come a time when he gets bored with putting his money in and pulls the plug. They can't be swimming in cash as they like to make out, the training ground project at Brinswotth/Tinsley got shelved due to finances and looking at the state it's in it's going to cost a fortune to sort out.

I wondered what happened to the Brinsworth /Tinsley training ground that area is massive wednesday should go for it ,also aurora all weather pitches just up road,no longer used.Go past both on way to meadowhall ,I know wednesday have used Aurora in past cantona trained there when francis was manager.

I'm no expert in football finance, but I've absolutely no idea where Rotherham are getting their money from. The Rotherham story will end in tears. Or a bucket on Leppings Lane again.

The buckets won't be full if it happens again! Should take them to Bramhall Lane instead

Guest conisbrough

Park chu young former arsenel and monacco midfielder free agent is exactly what we need also jack collision left west ham also on a free should be lookin at these two

Collison was in Ipswich side which played against Wednesday U/21. Our young eam more thanheld their own against a much more experienced Ipswich team. McCarthy watched game torun rule over Collison.

His performance suggesed he is no better than players we have.

Park chu young former arsenel and monacco midfielder free agent is exactly what we need also jack collision left west ham also on a free should be lookin at these two

I was thinking about park chu young yesterday too, a trial could do no harm.