Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

I know nowt about the kid from Oldham but can't help but feel a little envious about Becchio.

Their budget must be bigger than ours with the sheer number of players they gave stockpiled?

Yes I would imagine it is, they've paid a few fees as well. The main problem with Becchio, it was said, was his high wages. So unless Norwich have decided to subsidise his wages further, Rotherham must be prepared to pay them Fair play to them, he's a decent signing. Certainly would have given our front line options a boost

They got a million for Agard so it looks like that's gone on the kid from Oldham and Becchio's wages for a year.

The Chairman seems to think they are going to be promoted again pretty soon, I admire the ambition but there will come a time when he gets bored with putting his money in and pulls the plug. They can't be swimming in cash as they like to make out, the training ground project at Brinswotth/Tinsley got shelved due to finances and looking at the state it's in it's going to cost a fortune to sort out.

They got a million for Agard so it looks like that's gone on the kid from Oldham and Becchio's wages for a year.

The Chairman seems to think they are going to be promoted again pretty soon, I admire the ambition but there will come a time when he gets bored with putting his money in and pulls the plug. They can't be swimming in cash as they like to make out, the training ground project at Brinswotth/Tinsley got shelved due to finances and looking at the state it's in it's going to cost a fortune to sort out.

I bet they got no where near a million for Agard. Evans talks out of his fat arsehole. Rotherham are heading towards financial meltdown, and such spending can't be sustained on crowds on 6000.