How many fans do we have abroad and are YOU one of them ?

Weld County represent.

Apparently there's a decent size British community in Denver, but I manage to avoid it.

The Yanks who like football are (quite understandably) only really interested in the Premier League.  

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Without giving too much away on a public forum, where abouts? North/South/East/West?

Northside.

I saw a Wednesdayite bumper sticker once about 2 years ago, that's about the closest I've come to Owls in Brisbane.

berlin, was in amsterdam before. always followed the owls. went to me first game with me nan when i was four or five against liverpool-i think we lost two one but the love affair truly started then, i think we beat man utd at home the same season and that really spurned me on. that was when every second kid was a man utd fan, there was only about 4 blunts fans in the world.

when i couldnt go to games and rs put another game on the radio i'd annoy the roger out of me dad (irish and a tottenham fan-weird i know!) by demanding ceefax every two seconds.

i love wednesday, even when it was hard and nearly everyone around me were unitedites. i was always proud to be a sheffield wednesday supporter, even if there was a bunch of tails on the board or as manager.

i go to games here and enjoy them but they really try to hard to be british football fans imo

I'm representing in Bangkok, three years deep now. I listen to every game on Wednesday Player and get home twice a year for a few games.

I know a few other Owls here, if anyone ever comes over make sure you go to The Pickled Liver, owned by a Wednesdayite with loads of memorabilia on the wall. There's also a BJ bar next door for any of you sleazy buggers.

Been living in Auckland for just under two years. Have actually spotted a couple of wednesdayites at other sporting events ie: wellington phoenix game and the test match at eden park last year. 

it's tough here in such a rugby orientated place but my support is still as strong as ever and log on here most days for err...... 'news'

that may have been my brother or old man :), they live in welly. i went out to vistit them a few times and ive seen couple wednesdayites out there

North Vancouver ,Canada

Been here 6 years and have met probably 6 or 7 family's of owls fans and 1 family of blunts,loads of Brits here though,only problem is all the 3 o'clock games are 7 am here ,and the 12 o'clock games are 4 am

4am games you stay up 4, 7 you get up early for :)

Siem Reap, Cambodia and plan to move to Margaret river, W.A. Soon. 

Last game was end of last season 2 - 0 against Boro,

That was my first time back in 4 years!

Sometimes manage to get a poo poo stream, like against Charlton, Have to follow by internet as everyone else does.

Play a lot of footy in a expat league but NO Wednesday in Siem Reap, That I know of apart from yours truly,

Anybody? 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I'm in Kagoshima, Japan.  Been here for 12 years, married to a Japanese woman with 3 kids which is the main reason I don't come home.  Had a season ticket for about 8 years and miss watching Wednesday as much or more than anything else in England.  My wife still hasn't come to terms with me getting up at 3:30am for midweek games on Wednesday Player!!!

Sydney, Australia. Annoying that for most the season games are on at 2am. Daylight savings is a pain in the arse for English football.

This.

Been over since 95. Coming back June 2015 - will almost be 20 years to the day.

Managed to make one of my younger brothers a Wednesdayite despite him being born over here (1997) and him never having seen them play - though I suppose that helps...

Guest Brigadier

I'm in Luoyang, China. I'm 23, been here about 8 months teaching. Next week I'll be signing a new contract with my school to keep me for 2 more years after this. 

I really love it here. Got myself a beautiful girlfriend, a decent pay packet and a pretty laid back job. If I'm honest I can't see myself coming back to the UK any time soon. Do I miss home? Not really if I'm honest. I know plenty of people who came to China the same time as me and at least half of them cried their way home after about a month or two. It's definitely not for everyone to live here but it suits me down to the ground. 

Oh and since I've been here I've barely spoken to anyone who even likes football, never mind Wednesday. And it makes me sad to report that most Chinese people who know a bit about English football are more likely to know of the pigs than us.

"Where you from?"

"Sheffield in England"

"Oh... yah I know. United?"

"....... yeah. But there's also an...... oh forget it."