TBF The Injuries Caught Up With Us

Llera missed the midfield.absolutely shocking.he alone cost us the game tonight made us look poor an gave the ball away more times on his own than charlton did

I picked out Llera too - but tbh we were playing hoof all game, you do have to question if that was the tactics

I picked out Llera too - but tbh we were playing hoof all game, you do have to question if that was the tactics

To be fair after first 25 attempts in first 15 min surely someone on bench should notice that it's not working

To be fair after first 25 attempts in first 15 min surely someone on bench should notice that it's not working

Gray yelled at him after one launch was caught by their keeper. But I'm not sure if he told him to stop launching it or take 5 yards off it.

I'm convinced it was a tactic set by Gray

Couldn't make it tonight because it is my daughters 21st Birthday.

I was following the game on the BBC site and texts from my Brother and got to say the substitutions left me disappointed (even though I had no idea how players were performing). + the inclusion of Martinez was just stupid for a club like us at this stage of a cup competition.

Spine of the team very poor tonight. For a big game like this, shouldn't have dropped Kirkland, Llera at his unpredictable 'best', Giles Coke hiding for much of the game and a pair of strikers who barely know each other. Yes, we would have been stronger without the injuries but we still have the personnel to put together a more coherent side than the one which started tonight

Lee and Semedo pick up a huge amount of ball from the centre backs. No surprise we've been bypassing midfield since they got injured.

Hutch is the only one that comes close to replacing them. He should've come on at 1-1 without a doubt.

Yeah too much long ball early on , we can play it from back no danger if we got someone who wants it short off loovens.Our ball play from midfield wasn't there tonite.

We've lost the two midfielders that have arguably turned our season round, together with Antonio and a first choice CB.

We tried to bypass midfield cos we didn't have a ball player there and we had little quality out wide.

Hey Ho

Onwards and upwards

UTO

Quote from a Huddersfield fan on Saturday "Professional organised unit, did a great number on us".

The reason we lost this game was the fact it was at Hillsborough for what ever reason the players don't treat it like a fortress and the fans don't make it intimidating,

Massive financial opportunity lost tonight again, absolutely gutted, on the upside we don't have to put our top dog status on the line to that lot!