'Nuhiu Haters'

Guest markowl123

he's doggerr

come on dont give the puts a shift in crap - its a minimum requirement

Didnt COG do all that ?

Wander if Dingles would swap him back for this useless Noihoper ? 

he's not nearly good enough - like paying with 10 men

Zero goal threat, doesnt win nearly enough ball, dont cause any nuisance value

dogger . end of, should never play again

so why don't you slate Maghoma for not giving 100%?

I do and will. And any player not giving 100% deserves slating. Nuhiu does put effort in, but unfortunately that's where his quality ends. He's not good enough simple as that, where as at least Maghoma has SOME ability to get us points. Nuhiu should never play for us again IMO, he is utter garbage, and I don't dislike the guy, he's just not good enough.

Guest markowl123

He was crap tonight should have scored and cant jump for poo poo

we had more than one chance that wasn't from him.

If you're gonna judge a player, than you need to have others in mind, he's become the scapegoat.

Nihui's shot on goal (backpass) was atrocious, tries his best but IF we want to make the move up to the next level we need better.

Palmer struggled first half against McClean who looked good but did extremely well second half and continued to be brave and play the ball to feet rather than taking the easy option and hoofing it aimlessly.

Guest markowl123

But he misses clear chances on a regular basis, thought that was obvious.

i agree he does occasionally, but he also does things other than that. Afobe did hardly anything all game and missed the biggest opportunity.

Edited by markowl123

I dont like to bash players when they play in our shirt but I would like to see afobe (if poss) & lavery up front on sat, personally I feel that we cannot play nuihu & llera in the same side as big mig tends to just lump it up too him.

I dont like to bash players when they play in our shirt but I would like to see afobe (if poss) & lavery up front on sat, personally I feel that we cannot play nuihu & llera in the same side as big mig tends to just lump it up too him.

Guest markowl123

but the way we play, we'd lose the ball all the time. We rely on him winning headers, which lavery and afobe together wouldnt do.

I'd start with Lavery instead of Nuhiu.  He looks much sharper, has more pace and is generally much more of a threat to the opposition goal.  Tonight though, we were out played and out-thought by a side for whom the management had done their homework. We were crowded out in midfield every time we got the ball and we gave the ball away almost as badly as during the bad times under DJ.

Hopefully SG will sort it all out for Saturday.

i agree he does occasionally, but he also does things other than that. Afobe did hardly anything all game and missed the biggest opportunity.

Afobe would get more goals over the same amount of game between the two players. Not saying he didn't play poor tonight, but over the course of a season he would be more useful IMO.

Guest harveyhamfeet

Comparing Afobe with Nuhiu!?! I bet you were one of the fans who thought Barkley was poor?!

Nuhiu is impotent in EVERY part of his game. The thing he should be good at (winning headers), exposes him for what he is, useless.

Guest markowl123

He wins very few headers though mate. Hate to repeat what's been said on this thread umpteen times, but it doesn't seem to be sinking in with you.

i don't know if thats an attempt of a dig or not. I'm giving my opinion and view of the game. He wins headers, and if we was to play football like we did today without him then we'd lose the ball on many more occasions, as lavery and afobe aren't the best in the heading category.

Comparing Afobe with Nuhiu!?! I bet you were one of the fans who thought Barkley was poor?!

Nuhiu is impotent in EVERY part of his game. The thing he should be good at (winning headers), exposes him for what he is, useless.

Barkley was great for us :rolleyes:

But i just think people are being overly harsh.