'Nuhiu Haters'

Guest markowl123

Guest markowl123

I really dont understand all the vent of frustration aimed towards him. And yes, i'll probably get negged to flip but i don't really care. If everyone in our squad put in his work ethic then we'd be top of the table. We've played brilliant in the last few games, with him included. Maghoma needs to be on the bench at the start of the next mach and antonio starting, because he's the laziest, shittest winger ive seen in a long time. And also palmer had an absolute stinker today. 

Guest UpTheOwlsss

If you want someone to run around like a headless chicken then ask any Wednesday fan

I'll go on and run about

Needs a little more than effort

I really dont understand all the vent of frustration aimed towards him. And yes, i'll probably get negged to flip but i don't really care. If everyone in our squad put in his work ethic then we'd be top of the table. We've played brilliant in the last few games, with him included. Maghoma needs to be on the bench at the start of the next mach and antonio starting, because he's the laziest, shittest winger ive seen in a long time. And also palmer had an absolute stinker today. 

Some Wednesday fans loved Andy Booth for similar reasons - he tried his best and works hard.

That doesn't win football matches though

Guest markowl123

If you want someone to run around like a headless chicken then ask any Wednesday fan

I'll go on and run about

Needs a little more than effort

And we have another striker on our books thats any better? If so i'd love for you to name them.

Guest Hudders Owl87

Nuhiu doesn't deserve special praise for working hard, that's the MINIMUM we expect. Nuhiu is garbage end of.

This this this 1000%

Guest wilyfox

strikers must score goals; it is a prerequisite. If he's lacking confidence or is still adapting his game, then he shouldn't be in the starting XI. Every game he starts at the moment, we know we're taking the field with an impotent striker.

Guest markowl123

Maghoma benched? My MOM at the Reading, he looks better behind the striker. Can't praise Nuhiu and claim mags should be benched

Maghoma today was exactly the same as helan at the start of the season, blindly runs straight into opponents and loses the ball, then doesn't even attempt to get it back, antonio is so much better. 

Guest markowl123

I don't understand what afobe does that nuhiu doesn't, they both missed sitters today. Defenders smash the ball to nuhiu, he wins the header the majority of the time, and no ones there to carry on the move.

I don't understand what afobe does that nuhiu doesn't, they both missed sitters today. Defenders smash the ball to nuhiu, he wins the header the majority of the time, and no ones there to carry on the move.

Hang on - New You has had more than enough games to be judged on. Adobe has had what, 3?