'Nuhiu Haters'

Guest markowl123

Guest Deleted member

His goals to game ratio is 0.19

O'Gradys goals to game ratio when with us was 0.23

Wednesday fans loved O Grady because he 'put a shift in' even if he didn't score

Wednesday fans hate Nuhiu because he puts a shift in but doesn't score enough

Guest mrbluesky

Wednesday fans loved O Grady because he 'put a shift in' even if he didn't score

Wednesday fans hate Nuhiu because he puts a poo poo in but doesn't score enough

Fixed it for you.

O Grady is far and away a much better player than Nuhiu in every aspect.

When OGrady plays in a passing team he excels. Nuhiu is not even league one standard.

Guest Deleted member

How do you quantify that.

I'd love to see the completed passes rati of these players

Nuhiu is streets ahead of oGrady when passing the ball

SG doesn't have many options up top. He's probably wary of over playing Lavery who needs games under his belt but doesn't need burn out. Afobe is young and also need games like Lavery that's why Arsenal are loaning him out to any takers. SG is really only left with Nuhui and As Such has minimal options, which aren't ideal. This is why we're seeing Nuhui getting the nod.

The Madine Conundrum? What will SG do when he has another to choose from?

:milan: loantabulous.

strikers instinct. he doesn't have it. When Antonio ran into the box and was looking for a pass, instead of going to the near post to receive it, nuhiu somehow managed to get himself behind the Wigan player and make himself unavailable in the centre! utter dogger.

Wednesday fans hate Nuhiu because he puts a shift in but doesn't score enough

Maybe Nuhiu will improve on that front like COG did. Perhaps though, Stu won't see this as a the signal to drop him. Perhaps those who are knocking Nuhiu now are the same ones who didn't rate COG too

Seriously I agree with some who say that there is something there to work with. I think Gray would prefer to use him more sparingly but circumstances are dictating his selection as much as anything.

Edited by Dagmeister

How do you quantify that.

I'd love to see the completed passes rati of these players

Nuhiu is streets ahead of oGrady when passing the ball

He gives it away as often as he finds a team mate. Edited by Fedor

i really can't be arsed anymore. Just giving my opinion, which for some seems hard to swallow.

its no use having an opinion if its plain wrong. In my opinion the moon is made of cheese, and anyone who says otherwise is denying my right to an opinion. int tho.

Nuihu is painful to watch . He is less of a goal threat and painfully weak . How a bloke of his size cant win headers is beyond me. He is also far far too slow. Its ok being able to spread the ball around when you have space 50 yards out but this is nit what a centre forward is there to do . What really worries me is he doesnt look like he knows the basics of forward play ie where to stand when to make runs and he sure as anything cant shoot . If your a forward who cant score you have to be pretty good at everything else, kevin davies for example. Ive given him time but he,s as poorly suited to leading our line now as he was when he first arrived

The promble with him is that he has got skill but without pace he will never cut it, if he was dynamite in the air he could possibly make that his main attribute  (and i thought he did try more to compete in the air ) last night . 

Fact is no matter how much he try,s there is no substitute for pace and he will never have that and he is a worse finisher since Devon Lock . 

I dont hate the guy its just that he is not very good at being a professional footballer the only way IMO he is getting anywhere near the team is that we are so short up front . 

How long do we keep supporting him for?  literally having to support a player who provides very little.  He scored against QPR, and did a step over against Reading.  Great stuff.

He's as bad at winning headers as Shefki Kuqi was!  He's bigger than everyone so should win them, or at least challenge for them all.  He's too selfish and desperate for that goal that he wrecked a chance to go 1-0 up last night by A) not rolling it 3 foot to Afobe to score in open net and B) putting a tame shot at the keeper.

I'm running out of patience with him.  I want everyone to do well, they're wearing my shirt, but I can't stand to watch players hamper the teams progress and IN MY OPINION he seriously hampers our progress.

Throw him on as a 75th minute sub and lump balls at him, but don't pretend that he's a pivotal player.

We want wins, we want goals, we want to be ruthless against the opposition.  for that we need to be ruthless with who's performing and who isn't.

Guest wilyfox

There's been various rumours over the last 2 seasons that MM & PA are behind some signings and even insist on their inclusion in the team.

Nuhiu performances and inclusion are surely evidence that this is happening. I feel sorry for the lad.

I doubt that, otherwise we'd have seen more of Maguire through Milan's insistence having paid a fee for him. Hopefully we can send Nuhiu to an audition for Taken 3 as an Albanian baddie, and sign a replacement.

How long do we keep supporting him for? literally having to support a player who provides very little. He scored against QPR, and did a step over against Reading. Great stuff.

He's as bad at winning headers as Shefki Kuqi was! He's bigger than everyone so should win them, or at least challenge for them all. He's too selfish and desperate for that goal that he wrecked a chance to go 1-0 up last night by A) not rolling it 3 foot to Afobe to score in open net and B) putting a tame shot at the keeper.

I'm running out of patience with him. I want everyone to do well, they're wearing my shirt, but I can't stand to watch players hamper the teams progress and IN MY OPINION he seriously hampers our progress.

Throw him on as a 75th minute sub and lump balls at him, but don't pretend that he's a pivotal player.

We want wins, we want goals, we want to be ruthless against the opposition. for that we need to be ruthless with who's performing and who isn't.

It's simple.

You support him whenever he puts the blue & white shirt on.

Loads of animosity towards him around me again last night which was embarrassing. 'Best supporters in the country' my arse.

We need at least one striker in sharpish. Two would probably see him out of the side & on the bench.

He's Struggling big time at the minute. Confidence seems rock bottom.