How Boring Is DJ

Guest WESTENDOWL

Guest WESTENDOWL

The constant bemoaning of DJ is becoming increasingly annoying!  The man left 3 months ago, yes he was tail towards the end making ludicrous decisions but he also helped us get up to where we are and begin to consolidate in a difficult league.  Wouldn't it be better to look forward and support Gray instead on mentioning him EVERYTIME like a 16 yr old reminiscing about an ex that dirtied on him! :ls:

Read the fred title do i mention anything about is time as our manager i commented on his contribution to a match on sky sports news Edited by WESTENDOWL

Guest WESTENDOWL

Discus it with your " mates " in the Junction...slip it in the conversation about the playoffs in Lge 1

Sorry i no longer go in the Junction to see any of my Mates from years ago but what have the Lge 1 play offs got to do with the fred and i will tell you something about my Mates in the Junction from that time they were and are probably still top guys no matter who they supported i remember getting into bother in the Limit with some unitedites and all the Woodhouse blades to a man stood with me and battered them after i asked why and they said Woodhouse first football second Edited by WESTENDOWL

The constant bemoaning of DJ is becoming increasingly annoying!  The man left 3 months ago, yes he was tail towards the end making ludicrous decisions but he also helped us get up to where we are and begin to consolidate in a difficult league.  Wouldn't it be better to look forward and support Gray instead on mentioning him EVERYTIME like a 16 yr old reminiscing about an ex that dirtied on him! :ls:

Dirtied on him??? I think I once saw a video with some germans doing that sort of carry on - very unsavoury!

Dirtied on him??? I think I once saw a video with some germans doing that sort of carry on - very unsavoury!

I would rather someone take the batteries out of him after the damage he has done. He is up there with Pleat for me in our all time crap managers

Yeah, on the back of two spells in the third tier recently and only briefly flirting with promotion back to the top division in 14 years, finishing 7th in the Premier League would earn anyone the title of 'all time crap manager' wouldn't it?

:dry:

Some managers are judged by criteria that has more to do with vendetta and spite than results.