How Boring Is DJ

Guest WESTENDOWL

Guest WESTENDOWL

Not as boring as all the attention he still gets on here.

So sorry for having an opinion on DJ but clearly not to boring for you to warrant a reply

Edited by WESTENDOWL

Guest WESTENDOWL

i was quite pleased with him after the Brentford then Wycombe games ahh well s*** happens

How did you know my surname is wells

Guest consilio34

The constant bemoaning of DJ is becoming increasingly annoying!  The man left 3 months ago, yes he was tail towards the end making ludicrous decisions but he also helped us get up to where we are and begin to consolidate in a difficult league.  Wouldn't it be better to look forward and support Gray instead on mentioning him EVERYTIME like a 16 yr old reminiscing about an ex that dirtied on him! :ls:

Just caught DJ on sky sports news doing the Man Utd Fulham game would someone please put a new battery in him 

I would rather someone take the batteries out of him after the damage he has done. He is up there with Pleat for me in our all time crap managers

Guest Big Guns

The constant bemoaning of DJ is becoming increasingly annoying! The man left 3 months ago, yes he was tail towards the end making ludicrous decisions but he also helped us get up to where we are and begin to consolidate in a difficult league. Wouldn't it be better to look forward and support Gray instead on mentioning him EVERYTIME like a 16 yr old reminiscing about an ex that dirtied on him! :ls:

It is but the reason it's happening is cos of the abuse us jones outers took for months and months