The greater good. 'Support'.

Guest BigH

Now.

All you do gooders can go to the game on Saturday and wave your flags about while singing Dave Jones Barmy Army.

Alternatively you can help you're club in the long run and get jones sacked.

I enjoy the game far more in a hostile environment. I'd much rather boo and shout nasties at the manager and team than sing about how good Llera is at free kicks.

The greater good.

Now.

All you do gooders can go to the game on Saturday and wave your flags about while singing Dave Jones Barmy Army.

I enjoy the game far more in a hostile environment. I'd much rather boo and shout nasties at the manager and team than sing about how good Llera is at free kicks.

The greater good.

Are you the bloke who stood at the back of the kop and during the "ole ole" song, instead of singing "we're all wednesday aren't we", sang "we hate sheffield wednesday"?

Now.

The greater good.

Your not very good at this are you Harry.

In some ways I do agree with Harry's point. I think as a fan base we are quite submissive (not in a sexual way) and have sat back for many years accepting shit, yet still turning out in our thousands all over the country through unrelenting loyalty.

We always seem to be reluctant to make a big issue about the club's problems, it's almost like it's a big faux pas to do so and means you aren't a 'true' fan. I can only recall the black balloon day during Allen's tenure and the protest after one of our games whilst Wilko was interim chairman in recent years where fans have vented their anger on a wider scale.

I wonder how many other club's supporters would continuously accept utter garbage for fifteen years that almost achieving mediocrity is a blessing. I don't think many would, even the brethren at Bumhole Lane wouldn't stand for it.

In some ways I do agree with Harry's point. I think as a fan base we are quite submissive (not in a sexual way) and have sat back for many years accepting shit, yet still turning out in our thousands all over the country through unrelenting loyalty.

We always seem to be reluctant to make a big issue about the club's problems, it's almost like it's a big faux pas to do so and means you aren't a 'true' fan. I can only recall the black balloon day during Allen's tenure and the protest after one of our games whilst Wilko was interim chairman in recent years where fans have vented their anger on a wider scale.

I wonder how many other club's supporters would continuously accept utter garbage for fifteen years that almost achieving mediocrity is a blessing. I don't think many would, even the brethren at Bumhole Lane wouldn't stand for it.

That's a good point, at most other clubs attendances would be way down.

I shall be going on Saturday - 3 new players and seemingly an improvement in Jones' and the players attitude.

I haven't been since Burnley. My absence had nothing to do with 'forcing' Milan's or Jones' hand. Because it won't.

I haven't gone because it's miserable to watch and attend. I'll see if there really has been an improvement. If it's the same negative dross with clueless tactics and player selection and positioning - then I'll continue to save my money.

I won't spend £70:00 unconditionally.

I suspect this will be another false dawn - because Jones just won't do even the basics right.

We will see.

I shall be going on Saturday - 3 new players and seemingly an improvement in Jones' and the players attitude.

I haven't been since Burnley. My absence had nothing to do with 'forcing' Milan's or Jones' hand. Because it won't.

I haven't gone because it's miserable to watch and attend. I'll see if there really has been an improvement. If it's the same negative dross with clueless tactics and player selection and positioning - then I'll continue to save my money.

I won't spend £70:00 unconditionally.

I suspect this will be another false dawn - because Jones just won't do even the basics right.

We will see.

I go because like a sucker I bought a season ticket again.

If I were you mate I would stay a home.

I go because like a sucker I bought a season ticket again.

If I were you mate I would stay a home.

Well. We'll see if Jones and his players actually want to win a football match. That is; try to be assertive for a full 90 minutes. With the team selection, formation and on the pitch.

I don't want to watch a chess match where we always predictably lose.

I'm not particularly needy - I just want to see some effort.

I always thought football was a simple game - you set your team up properly and tell them to go and win.

We will see.