Just Got Back- Can't BELIEVE the negativity on here.

Some of you are mental. Yes we lost. Probably shouldn't have- the Antonio miss was awful, the Maghoma 'dive' was most definitely a penalty and then he strikes the inside of the post 5 minutes later to compound our misery.

BUT

That was a bloody good performance against a bloody good set of players from QPR. I think they had something like EIGHT full internationals in their starting 11! Their subs- Austin @ 4.5 million, Wright Philips who has nearly 40 England caps and Jermaine Jenas who has more than 20. One of ours was a freebie from f**king Burton Albion!

It was a miss-match. Two teams from different worlds.

And yet we scared them. Big time. There won't be many teams that go there this season and make them work like that. In fact I imagine that they'll dish out quite a few tonkings tbh.

Nuhiu? What a player he looks to be. Half fit and he still looked quality. Wonderful goal.

Palmer was given a bit of a difficult afternoon but the other three were excellent. Mattock looks like a different player to last season before he went off. Zayatte and Gardner is a pairing which is good enough for a top 6 team. They handled Johnson and Zamora (both England capped as well coincidentally) with ease.

Can't understand or believe the negativity from some fans.

There were SO many encouraging things from today.

Edited by TheBoyBeevers

Some of you are mental. Yes we lost. Probably shouldn't have- the Antonio miss was awful, the Maghoma 'dive' was most definitely a penalty and then he strikes the inside of the post 5 minutes later to compound our misery.

BUT

That was a bloody good performance against a bloody good set of players from QPR. I think they had something like EIGHT full internationals in their starting 11! Their subs- Austin @ 4.5 million, Wright Philips who has nearly 40 England caps and Jermaine Jenas who has more than 20. One of ours was a freebie from f**king Burton Albion!

It was a miss-match. Two teams from different worlds.

And yet we scared them. Big time. There won't be many teams that go there this season and make them work like that. In fact I imagine that they'll dish out quite a few tonkings tbh.

Nuhiu? What a player he looks to be. Half fit and he still looked quality. Wonderful goal.

Palmer was given a bit of a difficult afternoon but the other three were excellent. Mattock looks like a different player to last season before he went off. Zayatte and Gardner is a pairing which is good enough for a top 6 team. They handled Johnson and Zamora (both England capped as well coincidentally) with ease.

Can't understand or believe the negativity from some fans.

There were SO many encouraging things from today.

THIS ^^^^

Not seen any negativity ?

NOT THIS ^^^^^

You're on a different planet baldie!

UTO!

You know...I think the response, for the most part, has been pretty measured.

There are a few numpties spouting the usual crap, but by and large I think most people would agree with your assessment.

We took on an underachieving Premiership side, with a Premiership quality manager and backroom staff, and gave them a helluva game.

I was actually thinking earlier it's great not to be reading so much doom and gloom on here after a defeat.

Agreed.

I can't think of any really negative threads started after the match.

Seriously.