Played well today

Stop going over the top Doris, they might be better but not Facking light years, get a facking grip 3months ago there where one of the poorest premier league teams ever FFS!!

Their bench would walk into any other Championship team.

We've a fair few of them. Very tiresome and really bringing the site down in my opinion

Some of it is just differing opinions, fair enough.

But some of it is blatant piggery, and it's ruining the site.

I haven't been today nor have I been able to listen to the match, therefore I can't comment on how we played.

Just questioning people why they believe we now have a half decent side despite losing.

nobhead comment.

I haven't been today nor have I been able to listen to the match, therefore I can't comment on how we played.

Just questioning people why they believe we now have a half decent side despite losing.

This is exactly the point.

If you'd watched the game you'd have known why people are so upbeat after a defeat.

Edited by townend_owl

Because the people commenting went or saw a stream of the game maybe?

Let's put it this way...

If you were a Crystal Palace fan, and you had Man Utd away from home on the first game of the season...

If you lost 2-1 after putting on a decent performance (plenty of other threads to visit for details of our performance)...

Would you go on their forum saying the same thing??

Guest Deleted member

As Rustyfunk says, it is becoming very prevalent and boring.

They are either Blades or bored juveniles.

They've seen the attention Big Guns got and want some of his action. If the moderators got their act together the site would be worth posting on again very soon

As Rustyfunk says, it is becoming very prevalent and boring.

They are either Blades or bored juveniles.

I think they are bored juveniles.

There contribution to this site is to talk about hair, soaps and trolling the match day section.

You know it is bad when Sally is the best of them.

God help us.

Edited by SiJ

They've seen the attention Big Guns got and want some of his action. If the moderators got their act together the site would be worth posting on again very soon

Can't disagree. It's getting really tedious.

There would be a load culled if I had my way.

I'll lend the Mods my little black book if they like.

They'd soon wind their flipping necks in then.

As someone who's generally viewed as a pessimist, it's often petty attacks from the positive right that leads to most of the tedious threads. Often constructive criticism is shot down by accusations of negativity. That then brings out the happy clapper taunts and, what starts as a decent thread, degenerates into childish bickering.