Played well today

Was happy with that performance matched a very good qpr side .

2/3 more quality players and a few more tweaks should see us push into the top ten.

Should beat burnley and mill wall get a draw at Leeds and I'd be happy with that start.

7 points from first 5 games then strengthen over the international break.

Feeling a bit more positive.

UTO

So what is your take on it then?

You have been spamming threads, yet don't have the balls to actually put what you think.

I haven't been today nor have I been able to listen to the match, therefore I can't comment on how we played.

Just questioning people why they believe we now have a half decent side despite losing.

I haven't been today nor have I been able to listen to the match, therefore I can't comment on how we played.

Just questioning people why they believe we now have a half decent side despite losing.

Maybe, just maybe, people were being way too dramatic and negative before we'd even kicked a ball in anger.

All these positives after a loss, **** me.

What's your agenda josh? You do nowt but snipe on pretty much every post you make

Evidently you can't believe a team can put a decent shift in, deserve a point yet lose, and that people who have seen the game can draw positives from it?

Of course, alternatively, you might just be an 'hilarious' cunnt

We played a team packed with PL players and internationals, and were unlucky not to come away with a point.

We won't struggle this season.

To the people that are already dissing our lads after a performance like that they want their childish heads looking at ! Completley agree with this origional post, the lads put a great shift in today against a side that was drenched with quality and we were unlucky not to come away with at least a point. Going forward I can see a mid table finish with maybe a couple of additions and possibly exceed many expectations with maybe a playoff position. Not many championship teams will beat QPR and we were close. On negative note mattock not cut out for this league and although madine only had 15 mins he offered very little, positives - maghoma, zayatte and nuhiu will be integral team members with more fitness and game time.

So for all the negative, unintelligent, clueless supporters take your idiotic views and post em on the pigs website......... rant over!

Guest Nigeyy

Managed to see the second half.  Only one game, but if it's any kind of indicator, good things will happen.  It wouldn't surprize me if QPR finish top given their squad, and it was a really good display against them.  Definitely some positives to be taken.

Only disappointment was the faffing around in the last minute -would have thought get the ball up as quickly as possible when it looks like you've only got 30 seconds left.  Obviously would have been a lot happier with a point or three, but it's not like the team was played off the field, and there was some nice possession being played.

Will agree with all of that. Yes we did play well, very well when you consider the opposition and apart from that ten minute wobbly spell looked a very accomplished side. Odd game though, Kirkland had far more to do than their keeper but at no stage did we look out of it. Hugely unlucky with the penalty, a brilliant bit of skill and a stonewall penalty. Ref bottles it, Barton stays on and rather ignominiously, Maghoma gets booked. Crowd was amazing as usual.

Guest We Shall Overcome

That qpr side was light years ahead of ours .

We matched them and all the team battled and put a good shift in.

Yes we lost but not many will beat that side in the championship .

UTFO

Stop going over the top Doris, they might be better but not Facking light years, get a facking grip 3months ago there where one of the poorest premier league  teams ever FFS!!