Rotherham away sold out!

Guest nevergetpastsemedo

Guest GreenGoose

Bloody love this system.

Didn't go to any away matches last season, but got loads of points. Looks like someone put the wrong number in and I got tickets.

Quality

lol

Such a crap system. I went to all but about 6 away games last season, but because my mates accidentally put the wrong number in I did not get the points.

Your talking sheite mate.

You can't “put the wrong number in"

If he buys on line which your comment suggests he does, then there's no numbers to put in. You'd need to be on his friends and family list. To do that, your id number and postcode has to be right.

Guest intercity0wl

1,900 is a pi$$ poor allocation.

Are they still selling tickets on the home end for anybody still wanting to go?

it is I agree, but we got a bigger allocation than that at Southampton in the same competition last season and only around 700 of us could be bothered to go to that one, on the plus side I imagine most of us who did had no problem with points for this one, although an away S/T takes all the stress surrounding getting tickets away :biggrin:

Edited by intercity0wl

It is, as I could have proven that I went to all the matches but was not given any allowances to do so. So yes a crap system.

Sorry mate but that's crap too. Did you try and sort it out the first time it happened?

I had an issue with one of mine last year, allocated to the wrong id of a mate in error when someone bought them in the shop. Went to the club and they sorted it.

The system isn't wrong. How can the system be wrong if your mates c0cked up??? I actually don't even know how it can happen that much.

When did you discover it and who did the points go to?

Did they do it online or in the shop? People aren't being pedants. People just can't see why you'd blame a system for something your mates did wrong.

Guest James-The-Owl

Such a crap system. I went to all but about 6 away games last season, but because my mates accidentally put the wrong number in I did not get the points.

Seems legit.