Rotherham away sold out!

Guest nevergetpastsemedo

Your talking sheite mate.

You can't “put the wrong number in"

If he buys on line which your comment suggests he does, then there's no numbers to put in. You'd need to be on his friends and family list. To do that, your id number and postcode has to be right.

I'm scared of you, you're an ultra, you know, one of them pointy people that points left to right, Ultras scare me - respect Eaton!

Guest Hola Tidman

Is anyone planning on getting tickets for the home end?

looks like ill be doing so, try and get em as close to wednesday fans as possible

Guest GreenGoose

If it makes you feel any better Lomax, my daughter did get a ticket. That's right, a six year old girl has more points than you. But thats because I buy her tickets using the friends and family system online like you or supposed to.

Also she goes to actual away games, not fantasy ones.

I flipping love a good fantasy away game.

Sold out.

Great system. Putting the time in and get the rewards.

I've got 4.

Put 50+ years of time in including st for years. Older brother got a ticket but not me. you got four? brother could not get an extra one for me. Few points short apparently. Crap system.

Put 50+ years of time in including st for years. Older brother got a ticket but not me. you got four? brother could not get an extra one for me. Few points short apparently. Crap system.

Should go to more away games then buddy

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I wasn't allocated points a couple of games last year, emailed the club and they added them, the system has flaws but it does work.

dont any of you st holding flask carrying blanket wearin softies come cryin on here if you get filled in by all them rovrum and blunts who are meetin ip to get yer,sorry guys but the general sale mob wont be at this one to bail you out

You know the drill though, you'll still be outside ;)

Guest intercity0wl

By the way i'm on row 29 I suppose thats the top of the fakin stand :(

Don't lose ya balance when we score, its one of, if not the steepest stadiums I have been in, well in this country at least

Edited by intercity0wl

dont any of you st holding flask carrying blanket wearin softies come cryin on here if you get filled in by all them rovrum and blunts who are meetin ip to get yer,sorry guys but the general sale mob wont be at this one to bail you out

:laugh:

What a ***.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

See you at Millwall pal?