Rotherham away sold out!

Guest nevergetpastsemedo

Guest _Ibbo_

Bit Annoyed.... was 10 points short of having a ticket yesterday........ 

Two season tickets and about half a dozen away fixtures. 

Guest BirdonaMaguire

dont know what we doin yet

It's a tuesday night, so sadly i'll be going straight from work.

Bit Annoyed.... was 10 points short of having a ticket yesterday........ 

Two season tickets and about half a dozen away fixtures. 

Two season tickets and 6 away games would have put you on 520 points, enough to get a ticket yesterday. With the 2 home cup games last year you'd only have needed 4 away games.

dont any of you st holding flask carrying blanket wearin softies come cryin on here if you get filled in by all them rovrum and blunts who are meetin ip to get yer,sorry guys but the general sale mob wont be at this one to bail you out

flip off I use to tek Tivoli on me tod. :biggrin:

Guest Handsworthowl

It is, as I could have proven that I went to all the matches but was not given any allowances to do so. So yes a crap system.

3p2mwz.jpg

Tell you what, the system works. The long night trips to Milwall, Southampton and Watford were worth it for the extra 30 points I have this season for making that little bit of a sacrifice to do so. 560 points is 2 season tickets and 10 away games. Considering how small the allocation is and how close they are geographically then priority should go to those who have the points and have made the effort. I'd not be on here bitching and moaning and making excuses about why i missed out. 

i didn't get a ticket - was so many points out so had to wait till friday but had sold out by then ...

system works - its fair but harsh for season ticket holders that haven't accrued enough away points ...

How is it harsh on them? The whole point is that the only ones who managed to get tickets were season ticket holders who DID accrue enough away points. It's not like some random five game a season guy got tickets.

How is it harsh on them? The whole point is that the only ones who managed to get tickets were season ticket holders who DID accrue enough away points. It's not like some random five game a season guy got tickets.

See above

I could accept this if it was 100% impossible for people to 'borrow' IDs.

Three points.

1) why would people give away their ID number for such a big game?

2) if referring to other games, I honestly don't think that many people who want to regularly attend away games don't have season tickets.

3) sadly it is sites like Owlstalk who encourage this behaviour. I have always been one of the voices that is against such practices but just get slagged off for saying so.

Guest PointlessOwl

If you really want to go to a game, enough points or not, you will.

Chesterfield away in promotion season, me and 5 others had no season tickets and managed to get 6 tickets next to each other after they'd sold out.. Easy.

i've had a season ticket for 7 years. only in the last few season have i been able to get to a few away games instead of most as in previous seasons but i wasn't able to get a ticket? Harsh. i would say so. what if someone has been going last 2 years and gone to a few away games, they are able to get a ticket for this game?