@rolmachine is at it again..

Guest JonTheOwl66

Yep let's start someone who has scored 3 goals all season in our most important fixture who offers nothing when he comes on. Oh let's them bring him on against the worst side to come to S6 all season when we are cruising at 2-0. No Jeopardy there at all was there.

Seriously, Madine needs to sort his personal life out. As it stands I cannot see any future at S6 for him. Potential or not its about time he sorted poo poo out.

Before you argue about Howard starting, it was the right move for our gameplay. Heavyweight - Madine Lightweight!

Unprofessional.

We don't need our football club being associated with this ar$ehole.

Not particularly fussed if both him and Madine disappear over the summer tbh.

Unprofessional.

We don't need our football club being associated with this ar$ehole.

Not particularly fussed if both him and Madine disappear over the summer tbh.

Yep, a big cliff is the best way to disappear over. Idiots the pair of em.

The number I am thinking of is 0

Hell yeah, A-Level Maths joke!!! lol

Knowing 0 times any number equals 0 is A Level? Oh dear.

And yes this guy is 100% Madine's agent. He openly had on his Twitter that he was his uncle when he kicked off after the last game, then he took it off. If you go back on his profile or look through his pics, there are things he's left there that clearly shows that he's Gary's agent. Thick as poo poo, both of them.  

I'm with those who think Madine is too much hassle for this club. What we get from him football wise doesn't justify the baggage. I doubt anybody actually has thought it is a travesty that he isn't playing more from what they've seen of him this season. Sell the guy and bring in somebody who cares more about football than nights out.

Edited by Carbone

Assuming this must be a joke  - it is  surely isn't it?

Despite everyone slagging him off I still think Madine has talent  I think he just needs someone to give him professional advice  guidance and support on how to go forward with his career  someone like Hirsty to give him advice - (not just about handling your booze :rolleyes: )

*edit just read last carbone's post  all i can say is are there any terms in a contract that say get rid of your agent or you're out 

Edited by steelowl

His career will only go one way if he continues to be influenced by this jeb end.

His constant name dropping is embarrasing. Sounds a right leach.

Not many.

His tweets seem to be a combination of thrapping over Madine and begging for football and boxing tickets.