@rolmachine is at it again..

Guest JonTheOwl66

Mountains out of molehills.

Bit different if he was his agent but, he's not, so nobody should give a monkeys !

To be fair when someone originally brought it up, they said his twitter bio read gary madine's agent

if thats the case he kind of brought the attention on himself

Edited by BRUCE LEE

Guest WEBOWL

GM is getting to be enough of a sad caricature of the modern day footballer without his uncle lending a helping hand.

Get him out on loan to a L1 club and if no improvement get shut!

He isn't. He has admitted that his bio on Twitter is just a joke. Look at this Twitter conversation,

James⚽wawaw⚽Stenton ‏@ST3NT077_swfc_

@Rol_Machine9 are you Gary's agent?

@ST3NT077_swfc_ no bud I'm just his uncle. Buzzin they stayed up I was there on sat. Gutted he never got on boro released him

So yes, what he is saying is out of order and probably damaging to Madine's chances of success with us. But, he is not his agent, and his opinion counts for diddly squat

this site Is the closest I get to social media, mainly because it gets taken to seriously, in all fairness it's probably just Madine having a laugh with his uncle. Yes it all seems a little moronic bug that's just cus it's played out in the public eye. It's an uncle and nephew off a northern estate in Carlisle having a laugh. Just because its not funny doesn't mean his career at Wednesday is finished! I've no idea why this is in bold writing?? Edited by 1867Heaven

Guest dunellaowl

Get shut of madine arrogant stinky flaps now what will he be like if he makes it?? Front page of sun every sunday snorting coke and wiping his skinny ass on twentys!!! **** him off!