Portugal 2013

Will we come back from the tour with three or four below average for the Championship players signed up for next season I wonder?  :picnic:

How long does it take to drive to somewhere like Portugal? I have always thought about doing something like that but I'd have to ditch the car and then fly home if it takes too long. Mainly cos it's all uphill as well on the way back.

How long does it take to drive to somewhere like Portugal? I have always thought about doing something like that but I'd have to ditch the car and then fly home if it takes too long. Mainly cos it's all uphill as well on the way back.

24 hours and 1,648 miles each way. That is without stopping (then addition of traffic, accidents etc). I've driven from Sheffield to Barcelona which was a ***** before the 7 hour delays due to 4 seperate crashes going through France.

Guest ButtyP

Arctics also playing superbock festival on the 18th in portugal

That should put a few off going then.

went to amsterdam a few years back and it was quality.  Definately up for this.  Can someone who went last year say whereabouts they stayed etc? would be good to get a general idea of whereabouts the team will be and what hotels are good..... Festival looks good as well.... tomohawk on the 19th.....

went to amsterdam a few years back and it was quality. Definately up for this. Can someone who went last year say whereabouts they stayed etc? would be good to get a general idea of whereabouts the team will be and what hotels are good..... Festival looks good as well.... tomohawk on the 19th.....

Albufeira old town is perfect.

Was great last year.

We stopped in cerro mar gardens.

The festival does sound good but is 160 miles away just outside Lisbon.