Portugal 2013

thats Brownowl pointing  :biggrin:

think i had gone to bed early that night. what a letdown....

Top pointing that fella !!

Yeah that was our last night in Albertu's when Cardie fell asleep on the bar and we piled loads of stuff on his head :biggrin: .

Bring on the Silchoro reunion...

went to Portugal last year and it was amazing. top time.

myself and Brownowl35 went and stayed in  Silchoro Apartments. This year is also Brownowl's 40th so hopefully taking more mates this time round. Cannot wait. 

Got flights booked for 4 days ( 18th - 21st ) and looking to book this hotel. Is it  any good i.e., close to the Old Town square, decent pool, and has  bars / restaurants close by ? Stayed in the Eirosol apartment s last year but fully booked for this years games

Cheers.

Ian.

flight was last minute job for us so more than if we could have booked earlier.

when over there beer is mostly 2 euro a pint if you find the right places to sup. Alberto's bar was banging... took over by the Wednesday

Is Alberto's on the strip or in the old town? Uto

Guest Go For It Owl

Got flights booked for 4 days ( 18th - 21st ) and looking to book this hotel. Is it any good i.e., close to the Old Town square, decent pool, and has bars / restaurants close by ? Stayed in the Eirosol apartment s last year but fully booked for this years games

Cheers.

Ian.

Good pool, gud hotel, 10 mins walk to the main strip and The East Bank Ultras will be there so enjoy ;)

See you there mucker we are going tues to sun are bob and big al going

No mate just me and Nige up to now.

Bobs got a stag do in Zagreb the week before so is struggling for a passout that weekend and I think Big Al was on about taking Mrs Big Al away for 2 weeks elsewhere around this time .

Si thi out there :) .

Me and 2 mates are all booked on, staying in the silchoro apartments, anyone stayed in them before??

Was great there last year. Lots of Owls - probably only outnumbered by the groups of 18-25 Swedish and Dutch females.

Still.... You can't have it all  :sad: