Relegation or Stay Up ?

Well I've just had a go on bbc predictor and trying not to be bias, infact the opposite with us  winning just 3 more games and getting 4 draws.

Updated table after putting all results and after fearing worse we finish quite comfortable in 17th place with Bristol C, 43 Peterboro 44 and Huddersfield going down on 46 points same as Barnsley but having a worser goal difference.

Up The Owls. lol

its hard to disagree wi most er that tbh

wether its a rind up or not,the op isnt far wrong his he ?

I can't disagree either.

Its touch and go for me.

Watford next and Leicester & Cardiff too - hope I'm wrong but it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Some might not be so cocky then.

Defo not a wind-up thread from me.

Look at the difficult matches to come. 

If most of you are happy watching this sub-standard football then its clear why our fan base are often seen as deluded.

Seen us play really well twice this season , Birmingham at home and Hull away.

Defo not a wind-up thread from me.

Look at the difficult matches to come. 

If most of you are happy watching this sub-standard football then its clear why our fan base are often seen as deluded.

Seen us play really well twice this season , Birmingham at home and Hull away.

How many other games have you been to then? 4/5 at most I bet

Worst game of the season so far - Burnley 2-0 without a doubt for me, others may disagree. 

I think we'll just scrape through, we've got some awful games coming up and if we get any points there we'll be lucky, but we've turned over top teams before and with the right setup we'll do it again.

OP is right in places, I think you're wrong with the 'back four always stay back' approach, we've got reda (when fit like you said) plus Llera is a main goal threat, admittedly at both ends of the pitch.

We will know at 6 o'clock on April 1st. After we've played Barnsley and Bristol in space of 3 days.if we're in the poo poo then we might be in trouble - if we're a 4/5 points clear then I think we'll be ok

I think it's going to be a lot tighter than quite a few on here think.

We'll have a far better idea after the next 3 games which are very tough, if we're still above the bottom 3 after these 3 matches then I think we'll stay up.

I think it's going to be a lot tighter than quite a few on here think.

We'll have a far better idea after the next 3 games which are very tough, if we're still above the bottom 3 after these 3 matches then I think we'll stay up.

I remember under Irvine - we won 5 out of 7 (?) and I thought we had turned the corner. Then it all went wrong.

I personally think we will be (just) OK - but worry that if we have a bad month and lose momentum, we can't pick it up again for the easier fixtures.

Be nice if we got something unexpected from, Watford, Leicester or Cardiff. I hope they are not 'in form' like Forest yesterday.

I have not criticised yesterday's performance - I thought we tried. But, they were superb in the first half.

I remember under Irvine - we won 5 out of 7 (?) and I thought we had turned the corner. Then it all went wrong.

I personally think we will be (just) OK - but worry that if we have a bad month and lose momentum, we can't pick it up again for the easier fixtures.

Be nice if we got something unexpected from, Watford, Leicester or Cardiff. I hope they are not 'in form' like Forest yesterday.

I have not criticised yesterday's performance - I thought we tried. But, they were superb in the first half.

Thinking about the next 3 fixtures is a little uneasy if any of us are honest.....all teams we've lost to already this season but we might be catching Leicester and Cardiff at the right time.

Cardiff are nowhere the same team away from home as they are on their own patch but do have a hell of a lot of quality. 

Watford......I dread to think that if we go for 2 up top then we might get another pasting.....they are a lot more effective with the ball than Forest are and we've got to flood the midfield to stop them playing it.

The problem with coming off the run that we had is that we only looked pretty convincing in winning a few of those games the rest were out and out scraps.....that's why if we are going to have a few results that go against us now we just need to make sure we are not conceding shedloads and shattering the confidence as we did at a couple of points before we went on this run.

Be thankful that we have the cushion of 4 points between us and the drop zone and there are teams in worse form than us above and below us in the league that we've still got to play....cannot ask for a fairer shot at it than that really.

We need to negotiate the next few weeks and get a few points on the board otherwise we get sucked in again.

I think we've lost our mojo again in recent weeks, reda out, wickham resulting in a less dynamic style up front, perhaps the adrenaline running low on a couple who were over performing when given a go. We need freshening up again and by that I mean going back to the Hull formation.

Pork chops, Gammon, Sausages - that's a whole range of pig products

It's unfair to jump on a poster for the OP. He raised some valid points for a WUM based on how things are right now. We were excellent a few weeks ago but it's gone flat again. We can't afford this.

Guest intercity0wl

Stay up but it will be close.

We have a lack of goals and don't really create enough proper chances.

But we are hard working and not too slack at the back.

Peterborough score for fun but they are a bit cavalier by the looks of it.

Wolves seem in a really bad way morale wise.Huddersfield don't look great.Not sure about barnsley,cos they seem to be knocking them in.

I thought birmingham would dip but now i'm not sure.

Just depends if our heads drop during this run of tougher matches.If  we can foget the forest game i think we'll be safe before the last match but if not it might go down to the last day but i don't think we'd need to win the last match.Maybe just a draw.

I also think it wil be very close, probably a last game close scenario, unlike quite a few i dont think MANY of our performances during this decent run of results have given any real cause for optimisum, and think most of the points raised by the OP are pretty much spot on if we are being honest, and take them Blue and white glasses off for a bit.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

look at the difficult matches to come?

yes the next 3 are very harb BUT after that the remaining games are a good set of fixtures

We need to stop creaming ourselves about Watford.

Watched them on sky against Palace and Wolves and wasn't impressed on second half performance in both games.

Palace pissed all over them in second half.

Even in at Hillsborough they only came good in second half, if we'd put that penalty away and there defender got sent off like he should have done we'd have won.

Guest JonTheOwl66

evening ya nob, im sat here with me missus, who you with?

don't tell me, your having an orgy with palm'a an her 5 sisters :ghoulguy:

lol

What?