Current form is great but we have left it alittle late for the playoffs!

Guest intercity0wl

As per the title.

Just looked at last seasons final standings.  Sixth place was 75 pts.  This means that we need about 12 wins out of the remaining 16 to scrape in to the playoffs.  Its not quite going to happen is it!

Survival this season will be of much more benefit than Play offs in the development of the club as a whole.

I think there is a chance as any that we may make it! Look at the run we went on towards the end of last season , tha never knows!! I'm sure it has been done before

I cant believe these threads crop up time and time again, over a month and a half ago we were down and out, a good christmas and start to the year and suddenly we're going places.

Dont raise your hopes for promotion as you'll only be disappointed when we dont achieve it. Staying up is a MASSIVE achievement this season please lets just get that one out of the way first.

As per the title.

Just looked at last seasons final standings.  Sixth place was 75 pts.  This means that we need about 12 wins out of the remaining 16 to scrape in to the playoffs.  Its not quite going to happen is it!

Whats not going to happen wednesday at wembely im very optomistic and yes ive taken my medication this league has some really suprising outcomes while ever its possible im a firm believer!!!!!!!!

We need to forget all this talk about playoffs. We haven't even got away from the bottom pack yet. People got carried away at the start of the season thinking we would be world beaters and then look what happened. "DJ Out!" "Get rid of this player and that player" "Milan, sort it".

All this tripe came out after the reality set in. Don't do it to yourselves again.

As per the title.

Calm down mr I'm getting excited.

Guest wilyfox

18th place doesn't really make us play-off contenders. We'd need to finish this season the way we did last; unlikely to do that in the champ.