Current form is great but we have left it alittle late for the playoffs!

I dont want to get to the playoffs yet. As daft as it sounds and ill get my tin hat ready but can you really see us surviving. Id love us to be in premiership but in 2 seasons time. Lets get proper ready for it like cardiff. We are a premiership club all in all and our time will come again. Uto.

^^^^^

This

There is a reason why our business plan is to consolidate int championship before going for it. As much as being in the Prem would be great, it would only be great if we were wholly good enough to put up a fight, I would rather wait than watch us get smashed week in week out

Guest Distraught!

I dont want to get to the playoffs yet. As daft as it sounds and ill get my tin hat ready but can you really see us surviving. Id love us to be in premiership but in 2 seasons time. Lets get proper ready for it like cardiff. We are a premiership club all in all and our time will come again. Uto.

By the same logic though, would you not prefer us to go right to the play-off final and lose?

The outcome would be the same but, with bumper crowds right up to the play-offs, money from the PO semi final and final along with extra TV and sponsorship revenue etc., we would still be in a much better position to finance a promotion challenge next season. But there again, if we were in the play-offs, your opinion might change!

Guest PrincessWendy

There's too many teams in between us and 6th who will pick up points. I'd snap your hand off for 4th bottom.

Nobody has more than one bottom, you foolish chap, so don't try to fool me that you have got three already!

But you're right - all the talk about the play-offs is just silly Hitler-in-the-fuehrer-bunker-in-1945 tosh. It's all practising for nect season now (supposing we are confident that we will be safe this season, of course).

Bless you

HRH Wendy.

Nobody has more than one bottom, you foolish chap, so don't try to fool me that you have got three already!

But you're right - all the talk about the play-offs is just silly Hitler-in-the-fuehrer-bunker-in-1945 tosh. It's all practising for nect season now (supposing we are confident that we will be safe this season, of course).

Bless you

HRH Wendy.

Agree Wendy.

I'd love to see this form continue until the end of the season and finish comfortably in mid table.

It might persuade Milan that with a bit of cash thrown at it in the summer we can be in the mix next season.