Praise or Grumble - Mick the Owl

'Not been today but spoke to me mate who has and he says we got lucky'

By mate he means listened to RS for updates.

Nobber.

Me mate says Beevers played for MK but he has a speech impedement and could ave meant Millwall

What a bugger

I think he's lawrie madden who posts on here
You think wrong im a Season Ticket holder and attend every home game with my 7 year old nephew .

I seldom go to away games one or two per season cos I cant afford to but I never call in to praise or grumble if I haven't been to the game unless its televised and even then I usually save my inane ramblings for footy heaven as I think the Saturday show should be exclusively for people who have been to the games.

You think wrong im a Season Ticket holder and attend every home game with my 7 year old nephew . I seldom go to away games one or two per season cos I cant afford to but I never call in to praise or grumble if I haven't been to the game unless its televised and even then I usually save my inane ramblings for footy heaven as I think the Saturday show should be exclusively for people who have been to the games.

Thanks for clearing that up Mick the Owl

I've mentioned him before here on OwlsTalk. He's always one of the first callers on Praise or Grumble every week and quite simply, he does my flipping head in.  I am not referring to the Owlstalk Mick by the way. 

It would be great if he didn't contribute on Praise or Grumble for a while because, basically, he talks utter poo and gives opinion that changes on a weekly basis about games that he never attends.  I have no problem if people can't attend and wish to express an opinion but why does this guy have to do it, firstly on the radio and secondly, every flipping week. 

For my sanity, Mick the Owl, please stop phoning Priase or Grumble or I fear that I will have to deliberately crash my car on the way back from the match. 

Couldn't agree more but certain people my be getting The Micks mixed up.

Its called Micksamotosis.

Mick the Owl from Rawmarsh is a sound caller and always has balanced and fair views, and may i add, from what he has seen on the pitch from attending. Sounds a reyt decent chap.

Mick the Owl from Mansfield on the other hand, gets right on my boobies!

He ALWAYS says, i couldn't get today but your commentary was very good.

Not being funny like but I would be embarrassed to even ring up and comment on something i haven't even witnessed.

He's basically commenting on comments FFS!

UTO!

You think wrong im a Season Ticket holder and attend every home game with my 7 year old nephew .I seldom go to away games one or two per season cos I cant afford to but I never call in to praise or grumble if I haven't been to the game unless its televised and even then I usually save my inane ramblings for footy heaven as I think the Saturday show should be exclusively for people who have been to the games.

I wasn't refering to you Mick. You are, arguably, my favourite caller on Football Heaven. I am referring to the other Mick the Owl - the guy from Mansfield.

Guest totemowl

I wasn't refering to you Mick. You are, arguably, my favourite caller on Football Heaven. I am referring to the other Mick the Owl - the guy from Mansfield.

Think you're getting well confused.

Lawrie Madden isn't Mick the Owl at all, apparently.

Lawrie Maddens Hump is Mick the Owl from Rawmarsh, whom you so admire.

Think you're getting well confused.

Lawrie Madden isn't Mick the Owl at all, apparently.

Lawrie Maddens Hump is Mick the Owl from Rawmarsh, whom you so admire.

Lawrie Madden is called Mick does live in Rawmarsh and does get called mick the owl from Rawmarsh when I call PorG

Hope that confuses you a bit more lol

Lawrie Madden is called Mick does live in Rawmarsh and does get called mick the owl from Rawmarsh when I call PorGHope that confuses you a bit more lol

Do you think you could change your name to Dave the Wednesday fan or summet cos it's reyt confusing. Or maybe Owlstalk Michael lol

Surely all these "characters" make the show what it is.

It'd soon become very dull if everyone on there talked sense.

When he comes on, as he did last night, and asks how Beevers played for MK Dons, he's not being a "character", he's being a pain in the @rse. As you know, every time he comes on, I text the show asking why they allow him on, but by the time I've sent it, he's had his say. I prepared a text on Friday and saved it in my drafts, and as he said his first word to Staton, I sent the text. It probably had no bearing on him being cut off, which was probably due to his ridiculous Beevers question. Hopefully he gets the message, and saves us all form his rubbish for at least a few weeks.

Guest Big Guns

You think wrong im a Season Ticket holder and attend every home game with my 7 year old nephew .I seldom go to away games one or two per season cos I cant afford to but I never call in to praise or grumble if I haven't been to the game unless its televised and even then I usually save my inane ramblings for footy heaven as I think the Saturday show should be exclusively for people who have been to the games.

We've established it isn't you already

But the other mick the owl is also a raging part timer