Garbage

Tactically Jones got it so wrong today.

Sidibe should be no where near the starting eleven. Watching him practise his shooting before the game, where he missed an open net and totally whiffed a volley, was embarrassing.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="scram" data-cid="4227857" data-time="1357060300"><p>

So when our fortunes changed for the better and we hit decent form it was down to Gray - when it goes wrong it's down to Jones<br />

<br />

Fickle f<span style='font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif'>uc</span>kwits</p></blockquote>

Not worth your fingers scram

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="scram" data-cid="4227857" data-time="1357060300"><p>

So when our fortunes changed for the better and we hit decent form it was down to Gray - when it goes wrong it's down to Jones<br />

<br />

Fickle f<span style='font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif'>uc</span>kwits</p></blockquote>

:biggrin: there were some rumblewits congratulating Gray. At the time I reckon he'd only met the players once.

So many bad decisions today though. Did we even have Burnley watched?

JP was talking of various ways in which we could try and put Burnley under pressure and stop them playing it across their back line. But we didnt do anything really to counter it.

Its more the manner of the performance today rather than the actual defeat. We didnt try and win the game and accepted defeat far too easily.

A sh!t Burnley side?

We were lacklustre, but Burnley were arguably the best side I've seen at Hillsborough all season.

Burnley ffs, with no Charlie Austin either.  Scary to think what the score would have been if he were playing.  Hardly Barca is it.  Poor no matter how you look at it

Guest Old Salt

We did not press them high enough up the pitch. Was their 4 and 5, Maldini and Barasi? Because we made them look like it. Grant was playing sweeper and we couldnt win the ball or keep it.

We have lost our way. That was as flat performance as you'll ever see.

Edited by Old Salt

Guest alwaysaowl

When people ask me do I like football I say yes but burnley burnley can flip off

Edited by alwaysaowl