DJ on talk sport now!

Guest Nilsson_is_God

IF, i'd a c*ck a foot long, i'd be a muck star...

IF, i'd picked the right numbers the other night, i'd be gettin' round to tellin' the missus we needed a football club...

and, we're not in the top 6....

Is that a yes or a no then??

Guest Old Salt

I disagree fella. By using language such as "they"- he's not counting himself as part of the team, and surely that's going to have an effect?

It gets the back of many supporters up, for sure!

I agree. I think he referred to us as 'you set of cnuts' in one interview.

Or it could be that we won the 3 games?

Can only speak as I see. His changed demeanour was being dscussed on here before the Barnsley game though. You have a point in fairness... whilst not excusing arrogance it would have seemed pretty churlish to moan about it if we had been on a 15 match unbeaten run. Same in any job though, if the results arn't panning out, make sure you don't leave yourself open to be shot at in other areas.

Can only speak as I see. His changed demeanour was being dscussed on here before the Barnsley game though. You have a point in fairness... whilst not excusing arrogance it would have seemed pretty churlish to moan about it if we had been on a 15 match unbeaten run. Same in any job though, if the results arn't panning out, make sure you don't leave yourself open to be shot at in other areas.

I'd say you would have to be a certain kind of person to use a manager's interview style as a reason to criticise him.

Guest davet30

They do for the players - and it shows; players' interviews are abysmal. Dull, lifeless, and clichéd.

Anyway, if anyone should be trained it should be the journalists because their line of questions are terrible.

"So, Dave, do you think it's important to get back to winning ways?"

"So, Dave, how important do you think it is that we kept a clean sheet?"

"So, Dave, a couple of our defenders scored today; do you think it's good that we're getting goals from the back line?"

Not to mention the ... "A win, talk me through it" or "Your views on what we've just seen"

If the style is arrogant I'd say its reasonable to label it as such that's all.

Sigh.

Every manager is arrogant FFS so DJ hardly sticks out like a sore thumb.

Our last manager was a million times more arrogant, did you use that as a criticism against him?

Sigh.

Every manager is arrogant FFS so DJ hardly sticks out like a sore thumb.

Our last manager was a million times more arrogant, did you use that as a criticism against him?

Megson used the media to manipulate fans. Jones until lately just seemed arrogant..... more than most managers. He has changed his style of late. Perhaps that was because he thought there was a need.

Edited by Dagmeister