DJ on talk sport now!

Megson used the media to manipulate fans. Jones until lately just seemed arrogant..... more than most managers. He has changed his style of late. Perhaps that was because he thought there was a need.

Do you sit and compare Jones' interviews with every other manager?

He had to portray a feeling of self belief, which you have taken as arrogance, otherwise he may as well have just given up and said "yeah we are crap" etc.

The only reason he has changed is that we are now winning.

Was he arrogant when we were unbeaten last season? No. He will come across as arrogant during a poor run because he's justifying his position at the club.

Ok.

You don't like having an arrogant football manager.

You're going to be disappointed 99 times out of 100 then I'm afraid.

We could continue this but neither of us will be swayed.

I am happier as a Wednesdayite now not just because of the results but also the performances (even Bristol before the last few minutes). There is other stuff too that appears more positive of late.

We could continue this but neither of us will be swayed.

I am happier as a Wednesdayite now not just because of the results but also the performances (even Bristol before the last few minutes). There is other stuff too that appears more positive of late.

Apology accepted

:laugh:

The forensic scrutiny of Jones' interviews (in a forum that is usually little more than perfunctory and pointless anyway) are one of the more lamentable legacies of our bad run. Some supporters shamed themselves in the feeding frenzy.

Forensics weren't really required DJ. Our form was not the catalyst of my opinion either. I have been critical of Jones this season but I don't think I have resorted to abuse or other behaviour that courted shame.

Can't you get one where he's looking less arrogant?

Everyone knows he only sneers on radio away from the cameras.

Forensics weren't really required DJ. Our form was not the catalyst of my opinion either. I have been critical of Jones this season but I don't think I have resorted to abuse or other behaviour that courted shame.

To be honest, with perhaps one or two exceptions I don't really remember much of who has said what and when. I'd drive myself insane if I tried to. I don't recall you standing out as one of the nobbers I referred to in my last post.

To be honest, with perhaps one or two exceptions I don't really remember much of who has said what and when. I'd drive myself insane if I tried to. I don't recall you standing out as one of the nobbers I referred to in my last post.

Fair enough. The bashing that Markowl has been giving me has left me feeling a little sensitive and vulnerable you see. :wacko:

Guest Big Guns

Fair enough. The bashing that Markowl has been giving me has left me feeling a little sensitive and vulnerable you see. :wacko:

That's how he usually feels after I give him a bashing....