DJ on talk sport now!

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Nice now he's we'ing and not them, they or you'ing... this helps.

The builder \ learning curve stuff starts to sound like excuses after a while. Needs a new line in messages...

"we are now developing and have learnt the basics of this league, we will now go from strength to strength in my opinion" more positive but says similar things...

Dave get a new PR man....

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

You would have thought that given MM's genius for PR ( he is the guvnor of PR) he would have given DJ a bit of coaching ...

We have a chairman who oozes the right words and a manager that struggles with them... which is usually the other way round,

we are very special..

On who though? The squad? I doubt that greatly.

Not quite sure how it affects the team tbh. You could say DJ's and GM's approach in this area are polar opposites. Nobody could question GM's dedication to the owls.

Plus- I can't think of any other manager that distances himself from the team in the way that DJ does. That said, his results at the end of last season certainly when affected were they?

Anyway, back on topic.... anything interesting come out on the radio interview?

Not quite sure how it affects the team tbh. You could say DJ's and GM's approach in this area are polar opposites. Nobody could question GM's dedication to the owls.

Plus- I can't think of any other manager that distances himself from the team in the way that DJ does. That said, his results at the end of last season certainly when affected were they?

Anyway, back on topic.... anything interesting come out on the radio interview?

I think we're just talking about interviews here though. How DJ relates directly to his own players I'm pretty sure will be very different. In fact, I've heard this being said a number of times about DJ's relationship with the players generally being a good one.