Sign in to follow this  
Guest intercity0wl

Local Derby, Just before Xmas, on Sky, Time to see if all the MASSIVE talk, is just talk..

Probably allowed up to around 7k if required. Big ask, with it being on the box - the 1st few days will be key, shift 3 or 4 thousand by the middle of week and we could have a MASSIVE following.

Guest PointlessOwl

Doubt we will sell many. It's on tv. It will probably be an embarrassing turn out. :(.

Guest intercity0wl

Doubt we will sell many. It's on tv. It will probably be an embarrassing turn out. :(.

Hate to say i but i can think of a side not that farr up the road, and a few others who would have a bit further to travel, who would sell out their allocation even with the xmas and telly excuses thrown in.

Travelling a short distance, and Watching a live Yorkshire blood and thunder derby on the telly, not a chance of that, its what watching footballs all about.

Guest PointlessOwl

Hate to say i but i can think of a side not that farr up the road, and a few others who would have a bit further to travel, who would sell out their allocation even with the xmas and telly excuses thrown in.

Travelling a short distance, and Watching a live Yorkshire blood and thunder derby on the telly, not a chance of that, its what watching footballs all about.

Don't get me wrong. I will be there!!

But I can't see us selling 5700!

Not that it affects me in anyway, but, under 5's not allowed in?! WTF

£17 for students, robbong cnuts!

Me and my usual 5 will be there though!

Guest Big Guns

I would have gone but its on sky isn't it and its a 5.20 kick off it will be cold at that time in December brrrrrr....

Not sure about this one, what with the distance and cost of travel from Chap on the train.

I would have gone but its on sky isn't it and its a 5.20 kick off it will be cold at that time in December brrrrrr....

Ya big puff!!!

Any live streams?

Might give this a miss to go Christmas shopping. lol

If by team not far up the road you mean pigs, they sold about 1500 last time they were on sky playing Barnsley.

Im there. Its my christmas works do that evening but dingles away all dayer takes priority any day UTO

Might try and get on the bus from the Baggin for this one

If by team not far up the road you mean pigs, they sold about 1500 last time they were on sky playing Barnsley.

Think he means the Scum mate